Chapter 18

{Song in video: The Ramones - Rock N' Roll High School}

"Hey!" Katie exclaimed excitedly as soon I let her inside my house.

"Hey...what's with you so cheery? That's not like you," I said and laughed.

"Oh you know...yesterday. The prank thing."

"Oh right! Hey I finished the glow in the dark paint in the attic. Wanna come look?"

"Hell yeah!"

We walked to the attic. "Oh my God this is hella rad!" Katie exclaimed, "I can't wait to see it glow when it's dark."

"Yeah it looks awesome in the dark. We got to get going before we're late!" I said and we dashed out the door into the car. I turned on my iPod and played "Rock N' Roll High School" by The Ramones.

We jammed out until we got to school. We walked to class as the bell rang and we started jogging to class.

As Mr. Zielinski was closing the door Katie shouted, "We're here!" and barged in and accidentally pushed against Mr. Zielinski. I winced as we walked in and then we sat down.

"Okay class hand in your homework," Mr. Zielinski commanded.

Oh crap there was homework?!

"Katie there was homework?" I whisper panicked.

"Yeah but it's not like I did it," she said and laughed. Her eyes widened. "You didn't know there was homework? But you always do homework."

"I didn't know."

Mr. Zielinski had went up to us and said, "Raven and Katie homework?"

I felt my face flush. "Um...I didn't know there was homework..."

Katie said, "You know how I am Mr. Zielinski. I don't believe in homework."

He closed his eyes and sighed. "You two meet me after class." He walked away and went to the front of the room.

"We're going to take notes the whole class," Mr. Zielinski said. "Since there were a few that didn't do homework." He looked right at us. The class groaned and glared at us.

We took notes silently for the rest of the class and then the bell rang. Eric and Katie kissed and then he went to his next class. Me and Katie went up to Mr. Zielinski.

"Look I don't know what is up with you two," he said. "But I noticed that both of you weren't on campus the rest of the day. Raven, I know this is not like you to forget doing your homework. You can still do the assignment but the highest you will get is a 50. And Katie if you keep refusing to do homework then your grades will suffer. I know that you're smarter than that."

"What? It's none of your business to see if we're on campus or not. Why don't you try looking for other students? Are you that love sick for Raven or something man?" Katie demanded and I nudged her. I didn't want to get in any more trouble.

I could tell Mr. Zielinski was trying to remain calm and patient. "Katie it's just something I noticed that's all. I usually know where my students go and I didn't see you two in the hallways or at your table yesterday. I'm just concerned with you. Don't worry you two aren't in any trouble or anything but please don't skip school and please do your homework."

"Oh okay then. Whatever." She had her arms crossed.

"I'm really sorry for forgetting about the homework. I promise I'm not lying about that," I apologized.

"It's fine. I'll see you two later," he said.

We went to our classes.

---

"Where were you two yesterday?" Jace asked as soon as me and Katie sat down at the table for lunch.

"We just had to take care of some business," I said and glanced at Katie and laughed.

"What did you do?"

"We broke into Doctor James' house and pulled a few pranks on him," Katie spoke up.

"Nice!" Jace exclaimed and high-fived me and Katie.
"You should've told me about it. I love pranks," Johnny said.

"It was a spur of the moment thing," I said.

Katie explained what we did and everyone was shocked and laughed.

"You two are crazy," Delancey said.

"It was her idea," I said, "she talked me into doing it."

"Babe you always get her in trouble," Eric said, "you need to calm down." He laughed and then they kissed.

I turned to Jace and said, "Oh yeah I finished painting my attic by the way. At night the paint glows!"

"That's awesome! You should show me sometime," he said.

"Yeah I will." We grinned at each other and then kissed.

"Awww!" Everyone exclaimed. We haven't kissed around them yet until now. I saw someone's flash go off.

I turned my head in that direction and glared at Katie. She laughed. "I had to get a picture of that. Didn't know the flash will go off."

We went get our food and we ate. By the time we were done the bell rang and we went to the rest of our classes.

**********

A/N: Any of you all ever forget to do your homework? If you did, doesn't that suck? I know it's happened to me a few times >.<. If it's never happened to you then I give you a round of applause and a congratulations because that is amazing.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT