Chapter 22

{Character in picture: Johanna Herrstedt as Luna Cullen}

{Song in video: Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester - Good Girls Go Bad}

Katie and I arrived at Luna's house for the party.

There were already a lot of people here. A lot were dancing, some were drinking, and others were talking.

Katie went straight for the alcohol. I haven't made up my mind yet if I wanted to drink or not. I hardly go to parties or drink.

"Come on Raven! You look like you need to loosen up!" Katie said and took some shots and started dancing.

It's the only way I'll be able to enjoy this party. I shrugged and took some shots.

"Whoa easy there Red," a cute guy with blonde hair and tats said to me.

"And who are you?" I questioned.

"I'm Austin Gerard. You're Raven right?"

"Yeah...I'm sorry do I know you?"

"We have Mr. Zielinski's class together."

Oh God that name. I took some more shots.

"Are you okay? You seem sad and tense," he said.

"Look I'm just here to party okay?" I said and sounded annoyed.

"I'm sorry. If you need a listening ear then we can sit on the stairs where it's quieter." He looked concerned.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. But then we forget about it and have fun."

"Deal."

We sat on the stairs. I explained what happened with Jace. I didn't tell the whole story about Mr. Zielinski and my mom for obvious reasons.

"I'm sorry that sucks. But I'm sure everything will work out okay. Just give it time," he said. I started to feel the alcohol hit me a little bit.

"I'm sorry I don't know what I'm doing," I slurred and walked away. My head felt like it was spinning.

I looked around and saw Eric making out with Madison Lock. Is this real? Is he cheating on Katie?

But then I saw that Katie saw. Oh man. Is she going to beat up Madison?

To my surprise she didn't and turned away. She went to the kitchen and ate some brownies.

This night is getting crappier and crappier.

"Hey Raven glad you could make it!" Luna came up to me and exclaimed and grinned.

"Yeah me too," I slurred.

"Let's put those drinks down." She put my drink on the counter. "You've had enough. Being just a little tipsy is best. Don't get so drunk you won't remember this."

"Yeah that's probably best."

She smiled. "Now come on! Let's go dance!" The party was getting rowdy and was a lot louder than it was a few minutes ago. I started to get a headache.

"Um I think I'll sit down for a few minutes but thanks," I said.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I heard someone yell. "Everyone out of this house now!"

I turned around and saw Mr. Zielinski. Either this night is just a dream or I'm hallucinating.

"Mr. Zielinski?!" Luna exclaimed.