Chapter 33

Hey everyone!!!! I'm baaaaacccccckkkkk....yes, it's been FOREVER and I kinda hate myself for taking so long to post anything. Just a warning (and it's part of the reason I'm taking so long) there aren't that many more chapters left to go...probably only about six or seven chapters left. I've been trying to put off finishing this just because I absolutely ADORE Bekah, Derreck, and the whole pack...well, not Fenris, but who actually likes that creep anyways? Who likes the fact that Derreck and Beks have finally mated? I know I do! 

By the way, the video above is the unofficial book trailer for Don't Say A Word (my published book for those who want to go check it out so I can afford to stay home and create more content for you lovelies)

__________________________________________________________________________________

To say the others were confused would be an understatement; they totally flipped their lids. After the initial shock of seeing us walk in, they all immediately began screaming questions at the two of us. I could barely keep up with them – which didn't seem to be so difficult for Derreck. He managed to answer every question they sent...and I mean every question. Thankfully they didn't ask if we mated or not, I'm not quite ready to there with them yet. Of course, it's only a matter of time before they either ask or figure it out...but I'm not going to help them out with that one. That's my business, not theirs.

"So...will it last?" Raif asks from the corner, slowly making his way over and out of the shadows.

I roll my eyes and nod. "Yes. If he was going to revert, it would have been way before now."

Raif narrows his eyes at us for a moment, as if assessing the situation, before nodding in agreement. He knows as well as I do that Derreck being himself is normally a fleeting experience, but it's different this time.

Did you two...? I look into Raif's eyes and nod once.

What?! I didn't say it...and that's perfectly fine by me.

"Well...it's great to have you back." Jase says coming over and the two exchange a man hug thing as the front door slams shut.

"I can't find them anywhere! You guys had better hope they're holed up somewhere safe and not lying dead..." Paul's angry, yet panicky, voice quickly cuts off as he enters the room.

We all turn to face him as he stares at the two of us with wide, unblinking eyes. I glance at Derreck when the guy makes no move forward but see he's just staring as well. The idiots act like they're...my thoughts are cut off when a pair of strong arms wraps around the pair of us, crushing us and ruining my air supply. I try to wriggle free but it's no use, so I just slump into the embrace. Patiently I wait for someone, anyone to get me out of this, but that doesn't happen.

"Um...Paul?" I squeak out, tapping his back lightly – and it's not a punch because it's the only amount of movement I can muster right now.

"Yeah?" He whispers, pulling us even closer.