7...News Spreads Fast!

~Jada's POV~
Beep! Beep! Beep! My alarm goes off.

I hit the off button and get ready for school.

-On the way to school-
Last night was a pretty good supper and I had a great time with Michael. The weird thing was that when my mom came back from talking to him, she had tears in her eyes. When I asked her what was wrong, she just shook her head then went to bed. I should ask Michael about that.

I get snapped out of my thoughts by Michael snapping his fingers infront of my face.

"J? You okay?" He chuckles.

I forgot I was infront of his house.

"Oh, yeah" I chuckle. "Ready for school?"

"Yup!" He nods.

We start walking to school and I decide to ask him about my mom.

"Michael? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, baby. What is it?"

"Um, last night. When my mom came back from talking you outside, she had tears in her eyes. What were you guys talking about that made her tear up?" I ask curiously.

"Oh, we were talking about your father a little bit" he answers.

"What'd she say about him?" I frown.

"Oh, she just told me about how he broke up with her and all that. I can tell that she's still in love with him."

"Oh.." I trail off.

We get to school and walk in the front door.

Everyone stares at us but most of the girls glare at me.

I walk up to Jayla, who hangs out with Nicki and I at lunch, and say hi.

"Oh, shut up, bitch! Stay away from me!" She growls.

"What did I do?" I say, confused.

"Oh, you know what you did! You went out with Michael even though you know how much we all like him! You are such a two-faced bitch!" She shouts and I flinch with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you'd react this way." I say with tears in my eyes.

She flips her long red hair and walks off with her friends.

I walk back to Michael and he sees the tears in my eyes.

He pulls me into a hug and says,

"What's wrong, baby?"

"They all hate me, Michael!" I sob into his chest.

"I'm sure they don't, whoever they are. Who is it?" He asks as he rubs my back.

"All the girls in the school keep glaring at me and my friend, Jayla, called me a two-faced bitch." I sniffle.

"Well that's just mean. Why would she say that?"

"Well, yesterday we were talking about how hot and sexy you are and she mentioned that she wanted to ask you out." I wipe my tears and Michael blushes.

"Do you think I'm hot and sexy?" He smirks.

"Of course I do!" I giggle.

"There's that smile and that cute little giggle!" He coos and pulls me back for another hug.

"Mr.Jackson! Miss.Smith! Get to class!" The principle yells at us and we jump.

"Yes, sir." We say together as he walks to his office.

"I love you." Michael whispers then kisses my forehead.

"I love you too, Michael" I smile and we walk to class.