44...Back Together(Edited)

~Michael's POV~
We're in the limo, driving to Jada's Mom's place to pick up the girls and Janet keeps asking Jada random questions about sex.

"Okay, Janet. Please stop asking me these questions. I think you should ask mother or sisters about this. Okay?" Jada says and Janet nods.

We get to Sidney's house and ring the doorbell.

"Oh my gosh, hey Michael!! And Janet?! What a wonderful surprise!!" She says when she answers the door.

"Hi Mrs. Smith. It's nice to see you." Janet says politely.

"It's nice to see you too, Janet. Please, call me Sydney." She chuckles.

We walk in and immediately, Jedell and Rylee attack me with hugs and kisses.

"I missed you, Daddy." Jedell says and I kiss her cheek.

"I missed you too, Jedell. But guess what! You're both gonna see me every day because your mom and I are back together!" I cheer and they smile wide.

"Yay! Yay! Yay!" Rylee chants.

They're so cute. It feels like just yesterday they were born but that was almost 4 years ago!

"Getting lonely over here." Jada says and the girls run over to her as I laugh.

"I wuv you Mommy! Where were you last night?" Rylee asks Jada.

"I went to spend some alone time with Daddy for the night." Jada answers.

Janet and Sydney starts snickering and I glare at them.

Jedell keeps opening up her arms to me so I give her another hug. She's always been such a Daddy's Girl. Rylee, on the other hand, is a Mommy's girl because Jada always give her attention when she wants it.

"Daddy? Are we going to your home now?" Jedell asks.

"Yes but first we have to drive Aunt Janet back to her house." I say and she nods.

"Mom, we should probably go. Janet needs to get back home and we need to get back to Neverland." Jada says as her father comes in the room with a couple boxes full of her stuff.

"Here you go sweetie." He says and I giggle because it's sweet that they have a sting connection even though he wasn't around until she was 15.

"Thanks, Dad! Goodbye mom!" Jada says as we start to leave with all the stuff.

We hop in the limo and drive to my parents's.

We get there and ring the bell.

"Hey Michael, Janet, Jada. Oh and the girls too!" Mother smiles as she answers the door.

We go in and Janet runs over to the living room and sits on the couch, texting.

"Um, Katherine?" Jada whispers.

"Yes honey?" Mother answers.

"You might wanna talk to Janet. She keeps asking me questions about sex because she's curious." Jada says and Mother's eyes grow wide in shock.

"Oh, okay. I'll be sure to go that." She says.

The room falls silent when Joseph steps into the room.

"Hi!" Jedell says, running over to him.

"Michael, come get your child." Joseph says.

I go over to Jedell and pick her up as she starts to cry.

"Joseph. She was just being the sweet little girl she is and saying hi to you. Why do you have to be so cruel?" I ask and he glares at me.

"You do not have any right to come into my house and tell me that I'm being cruel. Get out of here. Now!" His voice booms and I roll my eyes.