21...Tests

~Jada's POV~
Michael changes positions with me and now I'm on top, riding him like there's no tomorrow!

"Mm, Jada. That feels sooo good! Keep doing it like that!" Michael moans as I increase my speed.

I glance at the clock. 10:02 pm.

We've been at this for about an hour and 10 minutes!

We both come one last time and I collapse onto his chest.

"Oh, that was good! I love you, my queen" Michael smiles and kisses my forehead.

"I love you too, my king!" I grin.

"I hope it worked" Michael chuckles as he puts an arm around me.

We cuddle until we're both asleep.

-Next Morning-
I wake up and look at the time. We have 38 minutes until we have to be at class.

I wake Michael up and we get ready.

"Last night was amazing, Michael. Thank you so much!" I say and pull him into a passionate kiss.

"Anything for my princess" he winks and kisses my forehead.

We walk downstairs and my parents are giggling on the couch.

"Whatcha gigglin' about?" I ask.

"Have fun last night?" Mom asks, still giggling.

"Yup. Oh! We forgot to tell you guys! We're trying to get pregnant." I state proudly as Michael wraps an arm around my waist.

"Oh that's wonderful!" My mom squeals. "What about university, though?"

"I decided to take a year off and decide what I'm gonna study and while I'm doing that, I can take care of our child."

"Oh, that's a good plan. Making time for both!" Dad smiles.

"Anyway, we should get to school! We only have 20 minutes!" Michael announces.

"Bye!" My parents say in unison as we leave.

We get to school and we have 10 minutes til class starts.

"Hey, Nicki!" I smile as Nicki and Charlie walk up to us.

"Hey. Sup?" She says.

"Well, Michael and I are trying for a baby aaaannnd, Michael is becoming famous!" I squeal.

"Congratulations you guys!" They both say.

We walk to art and once class starts, the principal comes over the P.A.

"Good morning, students! I'd like you all to take a moment and listen to a song that was just released by one of our fellow students here. So listen up! Congratulations to Mr. Michael Jackson!!" He cheers then the song starts playing.

Michael looks down, embarrassed, as everyone stares at him, shocked.

The song (IJCSLY) finishes and everyone claps, loudly.

"Congratulations, Michael" Mr. O'Brien smiles and carries on with the class.

"I'm proud of you, baby" I whisper to Michael as I rub his knee.

"Thank you" he winks as he whispers back to me.

I suddenly get a weird feeling in my stomach that doesn't feel good.

I jump out of my seat with my hand covering my mouth and run out of the room.

I'm running down the hall and, luckily, I make it to the bathroom.