15...I Don't Believe You!

~Michael's POV~
'I can't believe that Jada thinks I still love Tati!' I think as I walk out the door to walk to school.

I see her walking alone so I go up beside her.

"Hey, J. Can we please talk about this? You haven't talked to me in 3 days! Are we still even together?" I ask.

Nothing.

She keeps walking ahead of me and I exhale a stressful sigh.

We get to the school and enter.

"J! Please? Let's talk! I love you" I whine quietly.

"Shut up, Michael! Just shut up!" She shouts and all the students and teachers in the lobby stare at us.

I don't care. I just want my baby back.

"Jada. I love you. Can you, please, forgive me? I love you more then anything!"

"I don't believe you" she mumbles as she looks into my eyes with her glossy ones.

"What?" I whisper as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"I don't believe you, Michael!" She shouts as tears escape her eyes but she quickly, wipes them away.

"Well, whether you believe me or not, it's true. I love you with all my heart and soul!"

"Y'know, I wanted to forgive you but then I thought about when you guys hugged and when you guys kissed and I felt betrayed. I feel like I can't trust you anymore. You were the only one I trusted besides Nicki and you broke that. It's like a broken plate. You break it once, it'll never be the same again" more tears escape her eyes.

"But, I can't live without you. You're my life! You're my world. Baby, you're my everything. Please, please, don't end this. We're perfect for each other."

"I used to think that too. But, you proved it wrong" she says then walks away, wiping her eyes.

"No. I will get her back! No matter how long it takes!" I mumble to myself as I walk to class.

~Jada's POV~
I walk into the classroom and see Nicki sitting where we usually sit. I walk over to the table and sit down.

"Hey, girl. What's wrong? You look sad" she says with sympathy in her eyes.

"Michael and I. We-" I can't finish my sentence because I'm crying into my hands.

I look up and see Michael sitting at the table across the room staring at his wrists then looking around the classroom.

He sees me looking at him and mouths 'I love you' to me.

"What happened, J?" Nicki asks me.

"Well, this girl he used to like, Tatiana. She's been stalking him and she kissed him in front of me a few days ago and he gave right in. He eventually pushed her away but not quick enough to show that he's over her. So, I broke up with him."

"Oh, J, I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon. There's nothing worst than a broken heart." She goes on and on but I'm not listening because the one person I hate the most just walked through the door.

Tatiana.

"Nicki!" I whisper.

"What?"

"It's her" I point to her.

"What? Who is she?" Nicki asks confused.

"She's the one that's been stalking Michael! She's the one that kissed him and ruined our relationship" I explain to Nicki as Tatiana walks over to Michael.

I hear them mumbling and Michael glares at her as she sits down in front of him.

He stands up from the table and shouts,

"Tatiana! Please, just leave me alone! Not only have you ruined my relationship with J, but you ruined my life! Your chances with me are looooooong time gone! I'm in love with Jada now. So, that means you need to move on! You screwed up my relationship with that kiss and because of that, I may never get that relationship back!"

Half the class is staring at me and hat other half is staring at them.

"Michael, baby, don't shout. Please, sit back down." Tatiana says softly and I can feel anger boiling up inside of me.

"DON'T call me that! We are not in a relationship! We are just acquaintances who used to be friends!" Michael says sternly.

"What is going on in here?" Our math teacher says in his British accent.

"Tatiana is sitting here when I don't want her to and she won't move." Michael says.

"Tatiana! Move to the table where Nicki and Jada are sitting!"he says in a demanding manner.

Dammit! Why did he have to say that?!

She walks over to the table and glares at me as she sits by Nicki.

Nicki gets up and moves to the seat beside me.

This is gonna be a looooong class.

-After class-
After what seemed like an hour, first class was over and Nicki, Charlie and I are walking to our next class which is art.

Someone comes up behind me and pushes me to the ground.

"What the fuck?!" I hear a voice yell.

It was Michael's voice.

"Tatiana, this is going way too far!" I hear Nicki shout as Michael tries to help me up.

I don't let him, of course.

"Oh, is it? Is it going to far? Oh, I don't think so! She stole Michael from me! Before she came around, the only girl he wanted was me!" Tatiana shouts back at Nicki.

"She did not steal me from you, Tatiana! I was completely over you when I met Jada! It's not Jada's fault that I don't have feelings for you, it's your fault! Can you, please, just leave Jada alone? Please, do that for me?" Michael says.

"I will for now but I'm not making any promises! She better watch out" Tatiana growls as she glares at me and walks away.

Michael turns to me with a concerned look on his face.

"Are you okay?" He asks softly.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I say, acting like I still hate him.

I don't actually hate him. All I wanna do right now is hug him and kiss his beautiful, soft lips.

"Good. Um, I'll see you in class" he says looking down and walking away.

"Jada? Are you sure, you're alright? Do you wanna talk to him and work things out?" Charlie asks.

"Pffffft! I'm okay! I don't wanna talk to him! He's the one that kissed another girl so that's why I don't wanna be with him anymore!" I say chuckling awkwardly.

"Well, he reeeeally misses you. He told me about everything. He's really not doing well without you. He even told me that he's starting to get a little suicidal because you hate him so much. He really loves you, J. And he didn't want to kiss Tatiana. He hates her! He really needs you, Jada." Charlie says.

Suicidal. That's the word that got my attention.

"H-He's suicidal?" I stutter.

"Yeah. Why do you care if he is or not, since you hate him so much?" Nicki asks with a small smirk on her face.

"Uh, well, um. I don't hate him. I just, I don't know. I'm just angry and confused and lost. Just because I'm mad at him, doesn't mean I don't care about him. And don't tell him that I'm confused and lost. If he knows anything, it'll be that I'm extremely angry."

"Let's just go to class." Charlie says.

I can't believe it. Michael's suicidal?