33...Let Me Back In

~Nicki's POV~
I get butterflies in my stomach as I walk up to Charlie's door.

I knock on the door and Charlie answers it almost instantly.

"What do you want?" He growls.

"I just wanna talk to you" I say softly.

"Then talk" he says.

"Can we go somewhere where we can talk by ourselves?" I ask and he sighs.

"Fine. We'll go up to my room" he huffs as I step in.

We walk upstairs to his room and he closes the door.

"Now, what do you wanna talk about?" He says coldly.

"I want to apologize. I know what I did was wrong and I wish with all my heart and soul that I could go back in time and stop it from happening. I'm miserable without you. I need you, Charlie. Our baby needs you. Please, can you give me another chance and let me back in?" I say on the verge of tears as he stares at me, emotionless.

"I don't know. You hurt me really badly, Nicki" he says.

"Please, just...think about it?" I beg as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Fine. I'll think about it" he sighs and opens the door.

"Thank you, Charlie. I love you" I say before leaving.

He closes the door and I stand outside for a minute.

The thing that warms my heart is that I hear him whisper,

"I love you too"

I call a cab on my cellphone after I walk out of his house.

"Hi, could I have a ride to Neverland please? Thanks, bye." I hang up and look up at Charlie's window.

I see him looking out the window at me so, I wave.

He doesn't wave back, he just closes his blinds.

The cab pulls up and I get in.

~Jada's POV~
I wake up to the doorbell ringing.

"I wonder who that is" I say to myself as I climb out of bed.

I guess Michael beats me to the door because he comes in and tells me that I have a visitor.

"Who is it?" I ask, rubbing my tired eyes.

"Hey Jada" Nicki says, entering the room.

"Nicki. What the fuck are you doing here?" I say through gritted teeth.

"Relax, I just came to apologize for everything. I know I haven't been myself lately but that's because I was confused of who I wanna be with. I've made my final decision and I'm trying to get Charlie back. It was stupid of me to betray you like I did. I really regret it and I want to make things right with you." She says.

"How can I trust you now?" I ask.

"I know it'll be hard but I want you to know that you can trust me. J, after that fight, I've been miserable without your friendship and Charlie's love. I learned a lesson I should've learned a long time ago. I need to think of others before myself and I need to think before I speak. I truly am sorry, Jada. Just please promise me that you'll think about becoming friends again?"

"Fine, I'll think about it" I sigh.

"Thank you." She says before leaving.

"Baby, can you please think about it? For you?" Michael says.

"Michael, just stay out of this!" I mumble.

"Excuse me?" He says.

"Please, just stay out of it and mind your own business!" I shout, slamming the bathroom door in his face after entering.

"You're impossible" Michael mumbles.

"I heard you!" I yell.

"Ok then!" He yells back.

I take a deep breath to calm myself down and stand in front of the mirror, disgusted by what's staring back at me.

I hear the door open but I don't bother paying attention to it.

"I'm hideous!" I whine.

I feel Michael's arms wrap around me and he kisses the back of my head.

"No you're not. You're gorgeous! Every time I can't sleep, I just stare at your beauty and fall asleep thinking about how beautiful you are." He says.

"Thanks" I push him off me and roll my eyes.

He holds my hands in his and stares into my eyes.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I don't wanna fight with you. Please, forgive me?" He says, with big pleading eyes.

"Fine." I sigh. "I forgive you, Michael."

"Yay!" He cheers, playfully.

I giggle. My smile slowly fades as I hear cries coming from Rylee and Jedell's room.

We go to their room and standing in front of the crib is a masked figure, staring down at them.

"Hey! Who are you and why are you here?!" I shout.

The figure points a gun towards me and prepares to pull the trigger.

A/N: Hehe..cliffhanger! I just wanna say thank you all so much for 1K views! Love you all so much!💙💙