27...Saturday

-2 days later-
~Michael's POV~
It's Saturday and Jada and I are getting ready for our separate outings.

Well, mine isn't really an outing. I'm just going to Thomas's for the game while J goes with Taylor.

I get to Thomas's and ring the doorbell.

He comes to the door and opens it.

"Oh! Hey, Michael. Um, what are you doing here?" He asks me and I frown.

"You invited me over for the game, remember?" I say.

"Ohhh, right. The game. Come in" he says, opening the door wider.

He turns on the TV at about 5ish and I notice that throughout the game he's just staring off into space and looks like he's lost in his own little word.

I pick up the remote and click the off button.

"Thomas! You look like you're lost in another world! What's the matter? Is something wrong?" I ask and he jumps a bit because I scared him.

"I don't think I wanna talk about it." He mumbles, looking at his fingers in his lap.

"Well, sometimes, talking about it makes you feel better." I state and he nods.

"Ok," he sighs. "Um, you know I sill like Jada, right? Well I found out that I still like Nicki too and Charlie talked to me about it. So, to make myself get less focused on them, I picked up this girl from the mall, Britney, and we slept together but..." he trails off.

"But what?" I ask and he sighs heavily.

"I didn't use a condom." He says, looking at the floor.

"Do you have any feelings for this girl?" I ask and he does the 'so-so' sign.

"She's nice and very pretty and sexy but I just don't like her as much as I like Jada and Nicki. Ugh! What am I gonna do?! What if she ends up pregnant?!" He groans, frustrated.

"Well, why don't you go out with her for a bit and see how it goes and see if you fall for her. That can happen sometimes." I say.

Suddenly the doorbell rings and Thomas goes to answer it.

I walk to the door way of the living room and here him talking to someone.

"Hey, Thomas" I hear a female voice say.

"What are you doing here, Britney?" He asks.

"Um, I need to talk to you." She mumbles.

"I can't right now, I have a friend over" he says.

"Ok," she sighs. I look out the door way and see her pass him a long but small box.

"Open this after I leave. You can call me so we can talk about it or we can meet up somewhere or here or my place, where ever." She says then walks away.

"Bye, Brit" he waves.

I walk out of the doorway and over to him.

"I wonder what it is" he says, studying the box.

"Open it," I simply say.

He takes the cover off and looks inside.

"Oh my god." He gasps in a whisper.

"What is it?" I whisper then look in the box.

It's a pregnancy test that says positive and there's a little tag attached to it that says

"Congratulations! You're gonna be a father!"

"Dammit! I knew this would happen! Why am I so stupid?" Thomas growls to himself in frustration.