60...The Best Day Ever

~Jada's POV~
Haley leaves to go get all our stuff and to pick up Jedell and Rylee from their boyfriends and bring them here.

I get showered and dressed and Michael does the same. I go downstairs after I'm ready and after I've check on the twins and I see that Michael is cooking breakfast.

"Well look who's a chef now!" I giggle as I enter the kitchen.

"Hey beautiful. I've made French toast for you." He says, placing a plate of French toast in front of me as I sit at the counter.

"Mmmm, my favourite!" I smile and he smiles back.

"So what do you wanna do today?" He asks as he sits beside me with his food.

"Well, I'd like to go see the animals, watch a movie, watch the sunset from the Ferris wheel, and take a walk in the moonlight with you." I say.

"Well then that's what we'll do." He winks.

-After Breakfast-
The girls are here now and they brought their boyfriends with them.

"Okay. You girls and guys can have some fun around Neverland and your father and I will be spending some time together." I say and the all nod.

"Let's go swimming!" Rylee suggests and all the rest of the kids cheer.

Michael and I laugh at their cuteness, even though their teenagers, and we leave to go visit the animals.

I look at all the familiar animals I've seen before when I lived here and then we head to the movie theatre.

"What movie would you like to watch?" Michael asks and I shrug.

"Whatever you want, it doesn't matter to me." I say.

"No, no. You have to choose." He chuckles.

"Alright then. Let's just watch your favourite. Peter Pan." I say and he smiles.

"Okay!" He says excitedly.

He turns it on and we sit beside each other. Michael has a bucket of popcorn in his lap so I reach over and take some. I lean my head on Michael's chest and he wraps an arm around me and kisses the top of my head.

"I've missed this." He whispers.

"Me too." I whisper back.

Right now, it feels like we're two teenagers on their first date. I even have the butterflies in my stomach. It's incredible! I'm 34 years old and this man is still able to give me the high school butterflies just by being in the same room. Now I reeeeeally wish I didn't divorce him. I've forgotten how sweet and silly he can be. I really miss all of this.

"Jada?"

"Yes, Michael?" I look up at him.

"Come closer to me. Sit on my knee." He says and I do so.

I look into his eyes and he looks back in mine.

"I want you to know that although I'm married to Lisa, my heart will always belong to you. I do love you, Jada. With all my heart and soul. I just want you to be happy, even if you're not happy in a relationship with me." He says.

"Oh, Michael. I love you more than you will ever know. You're my everything. You're my knight in shining armour. You're my prince, my king, my soulmate. I love you so much." I whisper as tears fall from my eyes.

"I love you more, baby girl." He whispers against my lips as he leans in.

I've missed him calling me that!

He presses his lips against mine and I deepen the kiss by pulling him closer to me and hugging my arms behind his neck as he places his hands on my waist.