14...Family And Walks

~Jada's POV~
This is so embarrassing! Did they hear us?

"Hey, everybody" I chuckle awkwardly.

My grandmother gets up and comes over to give me a hug.

"If I were you, I'd be quieter next time" she whispers in my ear and I blush, embarrassed.

"Sorry, everyone. I'm sorry you all had to hear that" Michael says.

"So, Jada, are you gonna introduce us to your boyfriend?" My aunt Maria smirks at Michael as she speaks to me from the couch.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Michael, these are my aunts; Maria, Joy and Lily. And these are my uncles; Jason and Josh. My grandparents; Julia and Julian Smith. And of course you already know my parents; Sydney Smith and Jaden James. Everyone, this is Michael" I introduce everyone.

"Hi, Michael. It's nice to meet you," my aunt Joy smiles as she shakes Michael's hand.

"Nice to meet you, too!" He says, politely, as he shakes her hand.

I look around and notice my mom smirking at me.

I walk over to her and she starts chuckling, shaking her head.

"You wanna be pregnant with his child, don't ya, Jada?" She snickers.

"Nah, not yet. This time we used a condom. I was just trying to show him how much I love him."

"Ohhhhh, Michaelllll! I love youuuu soooo much! Damn, you're good at this! It's yours Michael! It's all yours! It'll always be yours! I love you! You're my soulmate! Oh, Michael, I'm coming!" She mocks me in a whisper and bursts out laughing afterwards.

Everyone looks at us and I can feel myself go as red as a tomato.

Michael walks over and wraps his arms around me from behind.

"What's so funny over here?" He smiles, warmly.

"Oh, nothing. Just teasin' your little love bug!" My mom smirks and Michael looks down at me, confused.

"She heard us, well me, moaning earlier and she was mocking me." I whisper and he turns just as red as I was a few seconds before.

"Again, Miss.Smith, I'm so sorry you had to hear that. It must've been extremely awkward for you. Especially since your family was here too when you heard it." Michael apologizes.

"It's okay, Michael," Mom chuckles. "It's natural. You don't have to apologize. Just...try to keep it down next time. I don't wanna hear my daughter moaning every time I walk down that hallway."

Michael and I, both, turn deep red as my aunt Joy and uncle Josh walk over to us.

"Hello, Michael. It's nice to meet you!" Joy says politely, but in her loud way.

"Thank you. It's nice to meet you too, Aunt Joy." Michael says as she pulls him into an unexpected hug.

I smile my face off because he just called my aunt, Aunt Joy.

"Nice to meet ya, Mike." My uncle Josh says as he shakes Michael's hand after Joy let's go of him.

The rest of my family meets him and after a while it's time for them to leave.

"Goodbye everyone!" I shout as they exit the house.

"Goodbye!" The all shout back and close the door.

Once the door is shut, my mother and father, both, burst out laughing.

"What? What's so funny?" I say, confused.

"You!" Mom shouts in between her laughter.

"What? What did I do that was so funny?"

"You and Michael-" she can't finish her sentence because she's laughing so hard.

I finally catch on and get embarrassed again.

"Come on, Michael. Let's go for a walk." I say, grabbing his arm.

"Ok. Why do you wanna go for a walk?" He asks as we leave and start walking down the street.

"It's just, my parents. They're making me so embarrassed and they won't stop teasing me. I'm sick of it!"

"It's okay, sweetie. I'll talk to them and try to get them to stop" Michael says then, pulls me into a passionate kiss.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the two love birds" we hear an annoyed voice say.

We pull apart and see Tatiana standing there, rolling her eyes.

"Shut up, Tati" Michael growls and I'm shocked because he would never say that to someone. Well, maybe his siblings, but still.

"Why should I shut up? Huh? That," she points at me, "should be me! I should be the one you take on little walks and kiss. I should be the one you wanna be with. I should be the one you make love to. Michael, I should be the one who gives you that sparkle in your beautiful eyes. Not her!"

"Woah, woah, woah! How do you know if we made love or not? Have you been stalking me?" Michael asks and she freezes completely.

~Tatiana's POV~

I try hard to think of what to say.

"Umm, no. Michael, everyone could hear her. The people on the other side of the world could probably hear her..." I lie.

Jada raises an eyebrow and looks me up and down.

"Yeah, right!" She scoffs.

"Michael, I'm okay with you not being a virgin, but I still am. And I want you to be my first!" I lie, again.

"That's bullshit! I walked in on you fucking my brother! You're nothing but a slutty whore, Tatiana! Why would I ever want you! I can't believe I used to think that I was in love with you! Why can't you just leave me alone and let me be happy with the love of my life!" Michael shouts and I flinch.

"Michael. Your brother means nothing to me now! He wasn't even that good! I thought you didn't like me anymore and he was there for me" I explain as tears come to my eyes.

"You knew how much I liked you. You probably don't even like me that much! You just want me for now because you know that I'm good in bed. Well, let me tell you something. I only do that with a woman I love. You, Tati, are not the woman I love!" He points his finger in my face.

"See! That right there! That nickname! You used to call me that all the time when you loved me! This shows that you still love me because you're still calling me Tati."

"No. I don't love you. I love Jada. And someday she'll be my wife and the mother of my children." He says as he wraps his arms around Jada's waist from behind, resting his chin on the top of her head.

I just stay silent as tears roll down my cheeks.

"Tears will not influence me. Goodbye, Tatiana" he says as they turn around to walk away.

"Wait! Can I at least have one kiss?" I shout as I start running towards them.

Michael turns around to talk but he's cut off by my lips crashing onto his.

I insert my tongue into his mouth and he immediately gives in.

I kiss him passionately and I can hear Jada turn around and gasp as Michael's hands land on my waist.

Michael pushes me away and glares at me.

"UGGGH!!" Jada growls and starts running away.

Michael runs after her and I chuckle evilly.

"I can tell he still has feelings for me. That kiss was just enough." I say as I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Goodbye, Jada" I say smugly as I watch Michael catch up to her.