40...Visit

~Michael's POV~
I'm in their living room, holding my little girls and I hear the front door open and close. I'm the only one here because Jada's parents had to leave for something.

"Hello? Mom? Why is there a limo out front? Please don't tell me he's here!" She hollers from the front entrance.

She walks into the living room and glares at me when she sees that I'm sitting here.

"What are you doing here?" She asks coldly.

"I came to visit my daughters." I say, smiling at Jedell in my arms.

"Where are my parents?"

"They had to leave for something so they let me stay here with the girls." I say, looking at her.

She sighs and walks over to the chair on the other side of the room and sits in it.

Her phone starts ringing, scaring the hell outta me, and she answers it, chuckling because I jumped.

"Hello? Okay. Oh my gosh, thank youuuu! You're amazing! Thank you! I'll see you tomorrow! Bye!" She smiles as she talks on the phone with whoever and then hangs up.

She puts her phone down and continue smiles while looking at the floor.

"Who was that and why are you smiling so much?" I ask, confused.

She looks at me and sigh.

"Okay, I'll tell you. I wrote a song and decided to make a deal with a company and I'll start recording tomorrow!" She says and I smile.

"That's great! You have a beautiful voice! Can I see the lyrics of the song?" I ask eagerly.

"No." She says, looking down with tears in her eyes.

"Why not? And why are you crying?" I ask worried.

"It just that the song is sort of sad and I don't want you to read it." She says quietly.

"You know, I will eventually hear it. But, I'll still respect the fact that you don't wanna show it to me. I respect you because I love you." I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Michael, don't start this. Please." She sighs.

"Start what? I'm just saying that I love you! I love you, Jada!" I say, raising my voice a bit.

"I don't believe that anymore." She says, then runs out of the room crying.

"How can she not believe that I love her? I love her and our girls more than I love anyone else!" I sigh.

~Jada's POV~
I close my bedroom door and lay on my bed with tears streaming down my face. I get the framed picture of me and Michael and stare at it, brokenheartedly.

In the picture, I'm sitting in Michael's lap laughing while looking at Michael and he has his arms around me, smiling that beautiful smile at me.

Memories of our happy moments together start flashing through my mind. I think of our first encounter, our first kiss, when he stood up for me, when he sang to me in the school concert, our first time, when I gave birth to his children, everything. It all makes me cry even more and I'm sobbing and shouting,

"I want to be happy! I want everything to be the way it used to be! Why did this happen?!"

I start screaming and sobbing into my pillow and after awhile, I calm down but keep crying as I begin to stare at the picture again.

I hear my door creak open and I feel an arm wrap around me.

"Go away, Michael." I say grumpily.