9...Dad?

~Michael's POV~
I'm awoken by my alarm going off on my phone.

I turn it off and look down at Jada sleeping peacefully in my arms.

I smile as the memories of last night flash through my mind. Last night was so beautiful and I'm so glad I got to share it with Jada.

I move a piece of her hair out of her angelic face as she stirs.

"Oh, good morning." She yawns and stretches.

I can't help but stare at her naked body as she stretches. She's beautiful!

She sees me looking and covers herself up with the sheets.

"I'm sorry for staring. That wasn't nice of me to do that." I apologize.

"It's okay, Michael. You saw me naked last night. Don't you remember what we did last night?" She giggles.

"Of course I remember! It was beautiful! I'm happy that I shared my first time with you." I smile and kiss her nose lightly.

"Aww, I'm so happy, too." She coos. "Come on, we need to get ready for school."

"Ok. Um, J?" I say.

"Yes, Michael?"

"Do you happen to have any guy's clothes here?" I ask shyly.

"Yes, actually. I have my dad's old clothes that mom kept. I'll be right back." She says as she wraps a blanket around her body and leaves.

I get out of the bed and pick up my underwear from yesterday.

'I guess I could wear these again and just change right after school.' I think to myself.

I look up and see Ms.Smith standing at the doorway.

I block my 'area' as soon as I see her.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry, Michael! I didn't mean to walk in on you! I'm so, so, so sorry! I'll leave." She says covering her eyes and backing out of the room.

Well that was embarrassing.

"Here you go!" Jada sings as she hands me her father's old clothes.

"Thank you" I smile. "You seem like you're in a great mood!" I observe as I pull on my underwear.

"I am. I don't know what it is but I'm just happy. Probably because I'm with you." She grins and I blush.

She goes into her bathroom and comes out 10 minutes later all dressed and ready.

We walk downstairs and Sydney stands up from the couch.

"Look, Michael. I'm sooo sorry for walking in on you. I should've knocked!" She rambles on.

"Look, Sydney. It's okay. Really. I understand it was a mistake. I forgive you!" I chuckle and Jada frowns at both of us.

"Wait, mom? You walked in on Michael while he was naked?" She asks shocked and a little mad.

"Yes, but it was an accident! I swear!" She says.

"Ok" Jada sighs after taking a deep breath. "Let's go, Michael."

We leave and go to school.

-Lunchtime-
The bell just rang and Jada and I are walking to the cafeteria.

I notice she's wincing a little as she walks so I speak up.

"Are you ok, baby?" I ask and she looks at me with pain in her eyes.

"Yeah, I guess. It's just that I'm a little sore down there. You know, from last night."

"Ohhhh, I'm so sorry, cupcake. I wish there was a way I could make it better." I pout playfully.