49...No Turning Back

~Jada's POV~
The trials are finally done and Michael sent out a video to the public a few weeks ago, saying that he IS innocent but people are still calling him those names that make me cringe every time I hear them.

Now that the trials are over, Michael's been very quiet because 1) he's still upset about the accusations, and 2) he knows the divorce is coming soon.

We're all in the limo, driving back to Neverland and Michael keeps looking at me with teary eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, Jada. I really am." He whispers as tears start falling again.

"It's too late, Michael. I've made up my mind." I whisper back.

He quietly turns his head and looks out the window without saying another word.

We finally arrive at Neverland after a long, silent ride and I immediately get out of the limo and go to the special place where I think. Michael doesn't know where it is I go to think and neither do the girls.

I climb up one of the trees and crawl into the hidden treehouse I built a long time ago.

I lay on top of the little sleeping bag I put in here and just let the tears fall more and more as memories of me and Michael flood through my mind. I hate him so much for kissing Lisa Marie. If he would've told me back when it happened, I would've been a little mad at him then but I would've just let it go. The fact that it took so long for me to find out, hurts. And the worst part is, I didn't find out from Michael, I found out from Lisa. Was he ever gonna tell me?

I think back to me and Michael's first kiss and when he stood up for me to Jordan, my ex. I think back to the school concert, when he sang to me.

"And maybe the walls will tumble. And the sun may refuse to shine. But, when I say I love you, baby you gotta know that's for all time. Baby, you gotta know that's for all time." I sing quietly to myself as I cry, remembering all those special times we had.

I find myself sobbing and crying uncontrollably as it hits me that I'll never be his again after the divorce. I'll never feel his warm touch, his sweet kisses. I'll never hear his beautiful voice, his magical laugh. I'll never see his gorgeous face, that heart-melting smile. I'll never lay in his protective embrace when I sleep at night. I'll never have the love of my life, ever again.

~Michael's POV~
I haven't seen Jada for 2 hours, ever since we got back from the trials. I decide to go look for her. I know she's still on the Neverland grounds.

I start walking around the yard where all the trees are and I hear someone crying. It sounds like Jada! I look around every tree but I can't seem to find her!

I get closer and closer to a tree where she built a treehouse awhile ago. She thinks I don't know it's there, but I do. Then it clicks in. She's in her treehouse! I get to the tree and I hear her sobbing and mumbling something. I decide to listen so I can hear what's wrong with her.

"I can't believe I won't be his anymore. I wanna stay with him so badly but her hurt me! I have to leave him. I love him so so soooo much but I just need to leave." She whispers as she cries.

I sigh quietly and I can feel a whole lot of guilt. I hurt her. I'll hate myself forever for that. After awhile, she starts singing.

"Each time the wind blows, I hear your voice so, I call your name. Whispers at morning, our love is dawning. Heaven's glad you came. You know how I feel, this thing can't go wrong. I'm so proud to say I love you." She sings and I decide to join in but just skip right to the chorus.

"My life ain't worth livin' if I can't be with you! I just can't stop loving you! I just can't stop loving you! And if I stop, then tell me just what will I do? I just can't stop loving you." I sing and she looks down at me, wide eyed.

"How long have you been down there and how did you know about this treehouse?" She asks, trying to hide the fact that she was crying.

"I've only been down here for a couple minutes and I've known about this treehouse ever since you built it. Um, can I come up there with you?" I ask and she nods.

I climb up the tree and get into the treehouse.

We don't say anything, we just stare into each other's eyes. I can feel that there is still lots of love between us but there is also a lot of heartbreak and sadness.

I go to hug her and, unlike the last attempts I've made to hug her, she lets me. She starts hugging me back and starts crying. I pull back and kiss the tears away. I kiss from under her saddened eyes, down to her plump, pink lips. We start kissing and she moans onto my lips through the kiss.

We start undressing each other and before we know it, we're making love with each other. I savour the feeling of it because for all I know, this could be the last time.

After we're finished, we just lay in each other's arms on her sleeping bag.

"I love you, Jada. And I'm so sorry I hurt you." I say and she doesn't say anything for awhile.

"I don't wanna leave you, Michael." She whispers on the verge of crying.

"Then don't." I say as tears start rolling down my cheeks.

"I have to, Michael. I'm sorry but I have to. I've already filed for a divorce this morning but the papers will be here next week." She says as tears start streaming down her face.

"Okay. If you really need a divorce, I'll sign the papers. I just want you to be happy, Jada. Even if it's not with me." I sigh and she nods.

We get dressed and head back to the main house in silence.

-1 week later-
The divorce papers came today and we're signing them right now and setting up when we're gonna get the divorce and all that.

In a way, I want it to be as soon as possible so Jada will be happy. But in another way, I don't want it to happen at all because my life without her, is pure crap and not worth living.

I sign it and sigh as I walk to the bedroom. We're getting a divorce now and there's no turning back.