68...Forever.

(3rd update today! Love you guys so much!)
~Jada's POV~
I get to Neverland after my dance lesson and park the car.

I walk inside and don't see Michael in the living room or the kitchen, dining room, or anywhere on this level of the house. I start to go upstairs, calling his name and I start hearing noises as I get closer and closer to upstairs.

"What the fuck is that?" I mumble.

I start walking towards our bedroom and I can here...moaning?

"Oh shit, Michael! I'm close. I'm so close! Ahh, fuck me harder! I'm almost there! Ah, yes!" I hear a girl scream in ecstasy.

My heart immediately shatters and tears come to my eyes as I get closer to the door.

I open the door and gasp as I see Michael and my sister in bed, and he's thrusting himself inside of her.

"Oh my god." I gasp as tears start streaming down my face.

"Oh my gosh...Jada. Baby, it's not what it looks like!" Michael says as he jumps off her with the blanket around him.

"You stupid jerk!!" I scream then run outta the room.

"No! Jada! Baby!" Michael screams, running after me.

I run outside and stop to catch my breath.

He eventually catches up to me and he's still just in the blanket and nothing else but his 'birthday suit'.

"Jada, it wasn't what it looked like." He sighs.

"Wasn't what it looked like!!?? Michael, I just walked in on you fucking my sister in our  fucking bed!!" I scream as more tears run down my face.

"Baby, I'm so so so so sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen. It just..did. She came over to return your jacket and then we were talking in the living room and then she kissed me and I went upstairs to put your jacket away and then she was there and-"

"I don't wanna know, Michael!!! Just...stay away from me!! I'm going to stay somewhere else. I'll be back in the morning to get my stuff." I say.

"What? Baby, no. Don't do this. Please," he says, suddenly crying.

"Michael, you just fucking cheated on me with my little fucking sister. I can't do this anymore. It's over...For good this time." I say and start walking away.

"Baby, I promise this won't happen again. Please, don't go. I promise I will never cheat on you again." He shouts as I run to my car.

"You also promised that I wouldn't have to worry about anything between you and Alicia!" I shout back.

"Baby! Baby! Don't go! Baby!" Michael keeps yelling as I hop in my car and start to drive away.

I look in my rear view mirror and see Michael collapse to the ground, sobbing with the blanket still wrapped around him and Alicia comes running outside.

Tears keep streaming down my face and I keep wiping them away as I get angrier and angrier as I keep thinking about when I saw them together.

I can't get the thought outta my head. I keep thinking about him being on top of her and her screaming in ecstasy and the thought won't go away.

This thought is gonna haunt me for a long time. I know it.

"Fuck him. I'm done with him." I whisper.

After driving for 2 hours, I pull over in the middle of no where and start sobbing into my hands.

"Why?! Why the fuck would he fuck her!?? WHY?!!" I scream from the top of my lungs as I punch my steering wheel.

Then it really sinks in. He cheated on me. With my sister. My fucking sister!! If I ever see that bitch again, I'm gonna beat her to death. I don't care that she's a relative, I'll still make sure I beat the shit outta her.

My phone starts ringing and I see that it's Michael. I ignore it and he keeps calling like 20 more times.

He calls again and I answer this time.

"WHAT?!!!" I scream into the phone.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I really am. Please, come back. It's not over between you and me. We're not over. We're meant to be. Please, come home." He sobs.

"Michael. I'm not coming back besides tomorrow to get my stuff. And, I promise you, it IS over between us. And we're NOT meant to be. Goodbye, Asshole." I say, trying not to cry, then I hang up.

As soon as I hang up, I start crying hysterically against the steering wheel.

"Michael and I are done now. Forever." I mumble.

~Michael's POV~
After Jada hangs up, I start getting extremely angry with myself and Alicia.

"ALICIA, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND NEVER EVER COME BACK!!!" I scream and she flinches.

"But-"

"But nothing," I cut her off. "Get. Out!"

She flinches again and grabs all her clothes and runs outta the door.

I collapse on the couch and run my fingers through my hair, frustrated, as I continue sobbing.

"I need to get Jada back. And I will. If it's the last thing I do." I whisper.

A/N: HEYYY EVERYONE!! I hate to say this but..........

.....

.....

This is the last chapter of this book. I'm sorry if any of you wanted me to keep it going longer but this is the end of this book. Unless........

.....

....

Y'all want me to do a sequel?

I might do one..

I don't know..

Comment if you think I should do a sequel.

Thanks for reading! I really had fun writing this book for you guys! You're all so amazing and I love each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

I love youuu!

Please, help me decide about the sequel..if I should do it or not.

Anyway,

Much L.O.V.E.