8...This Is The Night

~Michael's POV~
I look over at J and then back at Principle Harrison after watching Taylor storm out of the office.

He takes a deep breath.

"Well, I was gonna give you both a day suspension, but, I guess I can give you a break and let this one slide. Next time this happens, you and Taylor are both getting a 3 day suspension. Is that clear?!" He says to J.

"Mhm. Perfectly clear, sir. May we go please?" She asks.

"Yes. Have a good afternoon and stay outta trouble."

"Goodbye, sir." I say politely and close his office door after J and I walk out.

"Well let's go get you changed into your PE clothes for the day then go back to classes." I say as we walk down the hall and J nods.

-After school-
~Jada's POV~
Michael and I are walking out of the school and we decide to walk to my place.

"Michael?" I say.

"Yes, babe?" He asks.

"Thank you" I whisper.

"For what?" He turns his head to the side.

"For telling Taylor off and getting so mad at her." I chuckle as I unlock my front door.

"Haha. No problem. It was my pleasure." He smiles.

We walking in and I see a note on the kitchen table. I pick it up and read it. It's a note from my mom.

Dear Jada,
I won't be home until around 10pm. Too much stuff to do at work. I'll explain later. There's left over chicken in the fridge from last night, enjoy! I love you. See you later.
Love, Mom.

"Michael. My mom isn't gonna be here til later so you wanna stay for supper to keep me company?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'd be glad to!" He smiles.

We eat the chicken then sit on the couch in the living room.

We stare into each other's eyes then start to lean in.

Our lips connect and we start a make-out session.

I put my hands behind his neck then trail one down his chest as he runs his hands up and down my back.

I can feel a spark between us and it isn't just a normal spark like you get when you fall in love. It's like lust and desire.

"Are you...sure...you wanna...do this...right now?" Michael breathes between kisses.

"Yes, Michael. I want you. I need you. You're the only one I want. I love you!" I moan as he runs his hand up my thigh.

"I love you too, J."

I feel his hand go up my shirt behind me and he undos my bra.

I unbutton his red button down shirt then he pulls my shirt over my head and off of me. He slides my bra off of me and throws it to the floor.

He looks at my breasts and I get a little embarrassed and cover myself up.

"Don't do that, baby. You're beautiful." He says as he removes my hands and starts massaging my breasts gently.

A moan escapes my lips and I slide his shirt off his arms and throw it beside my bra on the floor.

He starts kissing my neck and my breath hitches.

"Mi-Michael. We sh-should go to my r-room." I breathe.

"Okay, sweetie. As long as you're comfortable." He says as he picks me up bridal-style and takes me upstairs.

"Which room is it?" He asks and I point to it.

He carries me over to my bed and sets me down on it.

He closes the door and comes back to the bed.

He unbuttons his pants and slide them off with his underwear.

My eyes widen when I see how big he is as he pulls off my gym pants and panties.

"You sure you wanna do this?" He asks and I nod reassuring.

"Ok" he whispers as he positions himself ontop of me.

I can feel his erection against my leg as he kisses me, sliding his tongue in my mouth.

"I'll be gentle with you, J." He says as he positions his tip against my throbbing entrance.

He slowly starts sliding himself in and I gasp.

"Am I hurting you? Do you want me to stop?" He asks, worried.

"No, I'm okay. I just need to get used to your size. I want you to continue. Please, continue." I say then he slides in even slower so I can get used to his size.

The pain starts fading away and I start to feel A LOT of pleasure. It's the most pleasure I've ever felt in my life!

"Ah, Michael! That feels so good, baby! Faster!" I moan.

"Mm-are you sure? I-ah-I don't wanna hurt you. Oh god." He moans.

"Go faster, please, baby! This is so amazing! Mm, I love you Michael!" I moan as he starts going faster.

"Oh, Jada! You're getting tighter! Mmmm, baby! I love you, J! I really do! I hope we're gonna be together forever! I love you, Jada!" He moans.

"I love you too, Michael! Ah, what's happening? I feel like I'm gonna-" I get cut off by my orgasm.

"Michaellllll!" I moan as I come and he comes at the same time as me.

"Ah, fuck, baby! Jada!" He grunts as he collapses onto me.

He rolls beside me and pulls my blanket over our naked bodies.

"That was amazing, Michael! Thank you. I love you." I say as he wraps his arms around me.

"I love you more, baby. And thank you." He says then checks his watch. "It's 9:00 already!" He gasps.

"I love you most, Michael. Good night." I sigh.

"Goodnight, baby. Sweet dreams, Princess." He hugs me tighter and I smile as I drift off to sleep in his arms.

I'm finally happy.

~Sydney's POV~
I feel so bad for lying to Jada about where I was today. She just can't know yet. I hope she's okay at the house by herself.

I leave his house and get in my car.

I start driving and after like 20 minutes I finally get back home.

I walk in the door and put my purse on the chair in the living room.

I look at the floor and notice Jada's gym shirt with her bra laying there and a red button down shirt next to them.

'"What happened here?" I mumble to myself.

I walk upstairs and go into her room.

I see her and Michael sound asleep in her bed, cuddling. Naked.

Well, I can't get mad at her for losing her virginity at her age.

I mean, I was 14 when I was pregnant for her so I have no right to get mad at her. Plus, Michael makes her happy and I can trust him to not hurt her.

"I just hope he used a condom." I mumble as I walk into my room across the hall.