61...Sweet 16

-14 months later-
~Jada's POV~
"Happy Birthday, Jedell and Rylee!!" We all cheer as they come in the main-house at Neverland with Joshua and Tommy right behind them.

"Oh my god, what is this?!" Rylee gasps.

"It's a surprise sweet 16 for you two!" I giggle and they smile hard.

"Thank youuuu!!" They both squeal as they hug me.

"Don't thank me. Thank your father. He was the one that said it should be here at Neverland!" I giggle.

"Thanks, Dad!" They smile and then go over to their group of friends.

We're all at Neverland for Rylee and Jedell's sweet 16 and everyone's getting along greatly. Well, not everyone. Lisa got all mad at Michael's parents and siblings over nothing, proving to them how much of a bitch she truly is, and now she's in the kitchen taking shot after shot.

I just hope she doesn't ruin my girls's birthday. Michael and I have been planning how to pull this off for awhile and it has actually worked. The last thing I need is her fucking it all up and turning a good memory into a bad one.

It's been a year and two months since those 2 weeks I spent here with Michael. I've gotta admit, those two weeks were like the best weeks of my life! Well, they're in the top 5. Ever since then, I've been wishing and hoping that they'll get a divorce so I can get my man back. I want him back. I need him back! I miss him more and more with each day, hour, minute, second that goes by.

"Presents time!!" Michael cheers.

"Yay!" Jedell smiles.

She's so much like her dad. She's so sweet and silly, and she's truly a child at heart but she can be the most serious person in a serious situation and she will beat the shit outta ya if you mess with her or someone she loves. Rylee, she's a real sweetheart and she'll mess your ass up if she has to but not as much as Jedell. She's more quiet and shy and to her self. Now that I think about it, she's a closed book to everyone but me. She's closer with me than she is with Michael and Jedell's closer with Michael than she is with me. Rylee will tell me absolutely anything but Jedell, she has lots of secrets from me.

The girls start opening their presents and they both look confused when the open the little box they each got.

"Car keys?" Rylee frowns.

"Well, since you're both 16 now, you can do your DriversEd and if you pass, get your permit and your lisences, you can get your cars your father and I bought for the two of you." I say and their jaw drops.

"You guys got us a car?!" Rylee gasps and Michael and I nod.

"Each?!" Jedell shrieks, surprised.

"Yes. We put some money together and payed for both of hem together." Michael says and they stare at us with their jaws dropped and eyes wide.

"I-I don't know what to say." Rylee whispers, still shocked.

"Thank you would be a nice thing to say." Marlon chuckles.

"We know, Uncle Marlon! Thank you Mom!! Thanks Dad! We love you so much!" Jedell says as they both run to us and give us a hug.

"W-What's going o-on out h-here?" We hear Lisa's voice slurs as she drunkenly stumbles her way into the living room.

"Uh, Lisa, honey. You're drunk. Maybe you should go to bed." Michael chuckles nervously, not knowing what she's gonna do.

"Oh, I-I'm not f-falling for that, buddy-boy! J-Just cuz you're sexy doesn't mean you can make me fuck you!" She giggles as she stumbles over to him.