18...Writing

(This chapter starts during the first few months of their last year of high school. Sorry for the big time jump💙)
-2 years later-
~Jada's POV~
It's been 2 years since Michael and I got back together and it's been great! I mean, sure, we had these small, stupid fights but we can always get through it all.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that we're graduating this year! I am soooo excited!

"Hey, baby! Whatcha doin'?" I ask Michael as I sit on my couch beside him.

"Oh, just writing a song" he smiles and kisses me on the cheek.

"Can I read what you have so far?" I ask, reaching for the paper but he pulls it away quickly.

"No!" He shouts and I frown. "I'm sorry, J. It's just that I don't want you to read it until it's done. It's really special."

"Ok," I nod. "I understand." I smile and kiss him then get up to go to the kitchen to get a drink.

"I'm almost done!" He yells.

"Ok!" I giggle in response.

The house phone rings and I answer it.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey, sweetie. It's Katherine. Is Michael there?" Katherine's soft voice says, sweetly.

"Oh hey, Mrs. Jackson! Yeah, he's just in the living room writing a song. I'll go get him for ya!" I speak into the phone.

"That boy has been writing songs ever since you two got back together! They're mostly all about you." She chuckles and I blush.

"Michael! Your mother's on the phone!" I shout.

"Ok!" He says as he jogs towards me.

They have a conversation and when Michael hangs up he gives me a huge passionate kiss.

"I'm sorry, babe. I have to leave. But here. You can read it now but wait til I leave okay?" He says then kisses my forehead.

"Ok. I love you, Michael!" I say as he walks to the door.

"I love you more, Jada!" He shouts back as he closes the door.

I open up the piece of lined paper and read the title of the song.

"I Just Can't Stop Loving You? That's pretty romantic." I smile and start reading the lyrics.

"Each time the wind blows, I hear your voice so, I call your name. Whispers at morning. Our love is dawning. Heaven's glad you came. You know how I feel, this thing can't go wrong. I'm so proud to say I love you. Your love's got me high, I long to get by. This time is forever. Love is the answer!" I hum the lyrics aloud and start getting teary eyed as I go on.

"I hear your voice now. You are my choice now, the love you bring. Heaven's in my heart." I see that these lyrics are in pink while the others are in blue.

I see a legend to the side that says, 'Blue=MJ and Pink=Female voice'.

"You know how I feel, this thing can't go wrong. I can't spend my life without you." Now I'm completely crying because it's just sooo romantic.

I can't even finish reading it. I love it so much though.

I text Michael.
(J=Jada M=Michael)
J: Hey Mikey💗
M: Hey bby!😘 Did you read it?😺
J: Yes I read most of it...I love it so much Michael! It's so romantic! So romantic that I couldn't finish it because I was in tears!😍😭💗💋
M: I'm glad you like it. I have a surprise for you but I can't tell you what it is until in about 2 days. Ok?
J: UGH! Michael! Now you're killing me cuz I wanna know what it is!😭😂
M:😂Oh baby. Be patient!😂💙
J:ugh! Alright! You're lucky I love you!💙😘😂
M: Hehe. Anyways, about the song. Did you read the note that was at the bottom of it?
J: Nah. I didn't know there was a note there
M: Read it!
J: Ok, ok. I will😂
M: um, I have to go. Bye babe. Ttyl😍😘💙 stay beautiful😍
J: Um, okay. You coming over later for supper?
M: yes, of course! Can't wait to see you, bunny! Ttyl💋 (Bunny's one of Michael's nicknames for me. He also calls me kitten, cupcake or anything else he can think of)
J: bye💋
-End of text messages-