11...Pregnant Or Not Pregnant?

~Michael's POV~
Today's the day! The day we find out if Jada's pregnant!

I'm so excited! I know I shouldn't be thinking of being a father but I can't help it! I LOVE kids! They're so cute and innocent and they don't judge a lot.

I get my jacket and walk down the street to Jada's.

"Hey, Michael! Where you going?" A girly voice asks from behind me.

"Taylor, I told you-Tatiana?" I'm shocked by who I see standing infront of me when I turn around.

"Hi, Michael. Long time no see." She smirks.

~Jada's POV~
"What's taking Michael so long?!" I growl in frustration.

"Calm down, Jada. He'll be here any minute! Don't stress" my 'dad' says.

"Why are you even still here? You never cared enough to be here before!" I scoff.

"I did care! I regret ever breaking up with your mother! I hated myself all these years and I called tons of times after you were born so your mom and I could get back together! But she never answered and never returned my calls!"

"Why didn't you answer him, Mom?" I ask my mother.

"Because I was broken-hearted and I was afraid to get back together with him. Then we ran into each other a few months ago and it all happened. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, sweetie"

"Whatever," I scoff. "I'm waiting outside!"

I walk outside and look down the sidewalk.

I see Michael hugging a slim curly-haired girl who looks like she's about our age.

"Who is that and why is she hugging my boyfriend!?" I growl as I run down the sidewalk to them.

"Hey, baby!" Michael says, looking at me as I approach them.

"Hi. Who's this?"

"I'm Tatiana. It's nice to meet you" she says reaching out her hand to shake mine.

"It's Jada." I state.

"Michael's girlfriend, I'm guessing?" She chuckles.

"You got that right" I nod. "Michael, can we go to the doctor now? I'm getting impatient."

"Ok, sweetie. Let's go. It was nice seeing you Tati." He says waving to the twig.

"Bye Michael! Oh, and bye Jada!" She shouts after us as we walk off.

"Yeah, yeah." I mutter.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Michael asks.

"Nothing." I mutter.

"No. I can tell something's bothering you! What is it?"

"It's nothing Michael! Just leave it alone!" I shout.

"Is it Tati? Oh my gosh, it's Tati! You jealous of her?" He smirks.

"Yes! No! I don't know! Maybe!"

"Baby, there's nothing to be jealous of! Why are you jealous of her?"

"Well, when I say you two hugging, it looked perfect! You guys would be like the cutest couple!" I confess as tears start rolling down my cheeks.

"Oh, baby. You don't have to worry about that! I don't feel that way about her anymore. I used to but that's all gone. I love you! You're the one I'm in love with! Who's the one that may be carrying my child right now? Who's the one I made love to for the first time 4 nights ago? Who's the one that I gave my all to? The answer to all those questions is you! I love you, J! No one else!" He says as he wipes my tears.

"Ok. Let's go to the doctors." I sigh.

-At the doctor's office-
"May I ask you how old you are, my dear?" The doctor asks me.

"I'm 15. I'll be 16 in 4 months." I answer her and her eyes widen as she writes it on her clipboard.

"Have you experienced any of the following symptoms; morning sickness, dizziness, headaches, bloating or missing your menstrual cycle?" She asks.

"Um, well, I threw up the other day and I was dizzy as well. I had a headache yesterday but I'm not sure about my period. The date hasn't passed yet" I say and she continues writing.

"Ok, so we will get your test results in about 2 hours so, we'll give you a call when they come." She smiles.

"Ok. Thank you" I smile back and leave with Michael.

"Are you nervous?" Michael asks me as we get into my mom's car.

"Yeah. I'm a little nervous and a little scared." I sigh.

"Honey, there's no reason to be scared. If we do end up pregnant, I'll be there with you the whole time." Michael says softly as he holds my hand.

"I'm just scared of labour and that I'll be a terrible mother." I cry.

"Shhh, don't say that! You'll be a terrific mother! I guarantee it!" He says then kisses my forehead.

I giggle.

"What?" He says confused.

"Nothing. It's just, I like it when you kiss my forehead." I smile and he chuckles.

"So, did you tell Charlie or your parents or any of your siblings about us...you know?" I ask.

"I only told Charlie and Jermaine." He shrugs.

"Oh. I only told Nicki and my mom." I say and he nods.

-2 hours later-
Michael and I are cuddling on the couch, watching Peter Pan and suddenly my phone starts to ring.

I jump up and answer it.

"Hello, there. Is this Miss.Jada Smith?" A voice says on the other line.

"Yes, this is she." I say.

"Hi, it's Dr.Melody Green calling from the clinic with your test results." She says.

"Oh, great. So?" I ask, eager to know the answer.

"I'm so sorry. You're not pregnant, my dear." She says.

"Oh, uh, ok. Thank you." I say sadly.

"You're welcome. Have a nice evening. Goodbye." She hangs up and I just burst into tears.

"Baby? What's wrong?" Michael asks as he runs over to me to give me a hug.

"I'm not pregnant, Michael." I cry.

"Oh. But, I thought you didn't want a child right now. What made you change your mind?"

"Well," I sniff. "I say how happy you were about me possibly being pregnant and I was kinda hoping I'd be pregnant because I love you and I wanna have your kids."

"Aww, baby. I'm so sorry. We'll try again when we're older. I promise!" He says, running his fingers through my hair.

"Ok." I nod