22...Results

~Jada's POV~
"Hello?" I speak into the phone as Michael stares at me, waiting.

"Hello, is this Miss. Jada Smith?" The voice on the other line asks.

"Yes." I state.

"Congratulations, Miss. Smith. You are 2 and a half months pregnant!" She cheerfully says.

"Really? Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" I say excitedly.

"You're welcome, dear. Congrats and have a great day!" She says then hangs up.

I hang up the phone and jump ontop of Michael.

"I'm 2 and a half months pregnant!" I squeal. "Oh, Michael! Thank you! I love you so much!"

"I love you too, babe! This is so amazing! I can't believe it! I got my girl pregnant!" He cheers.

"Mom! Dad!" I shout and my parents run into my room.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay? What's happening?" Mom rambles on.

"I'm 2 and a half months pregnant!" I cheer.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you! I'm gonna be a Grandmother!" Mom squeals.

"My baby girl's having a baby!" Dad says with tears in his eyes.

Mom hugs me then hugs Michael, but Dad just gives Michael a handshake and gives me a hug.

"I need to text Nicki!" I squeal.

"I need to tell my family. Baby, after you text Nicki, can we go over to my place to tell my family?" Michael asks me.

"Of course!" I nod as I text Nicki.

We leave and walk to Michael's.

Michael rings the doorbell and Katherine comes to the door.

"Oh, hey, Jada! It's so nice to see you!" She says and gives me a big hug.

"Nice to see you too, Katherine!" I say as I hug her back.

We walk into the living room and Michael's brothers whisper things to themselves as usual.

"Mother, could you gather everyone around, please? We have some news!" Michael says to Mrs. Jackson and she nods, leaving the room to get everyone.

Everyone's in the living room now and they're waiting for us to say our news.

"So, as you all know, Jada and I have been together for a while and we've been through a lot. Well, we are planning a future together but, we know one thing for sure. There's going to be a child in that future!" Michael says and everyone just looks at us, not understanding what he's saying.

"I'm pregnant!" I blurt out.

"Oh my god!" LaToya and Rebbie squeal as the run over to me a hug me tight.

"Congrats, you two! How far along are you?" Katherine asks me.

"2 and a half months!" I state as I notice some of Michael's brothers glaring at Michael.

Janet, who is 9 turning 10 now, walks up to Katherine and asks, "How do girls get pregnant?"

"Haha. We'll have that talk sometime but not right now" Katherine chuckles.

"Well, congrats!" Katherine says hugging her son then, me.

Everyone looks over at Joseph who is just sitting there, expressionless.

"So, Jada's pregnant?" He suddenly asks.

"Yes" Michael answers.

"Won't this be a distraction from your career?" Joseph glares at me and I just feel like curing up in a ball and crying.