29...Ultrasound!

~Jada's POV~
I wake up with Michael's whole body wrapped completely around me. I look at his angelic face and smile, trailing kisses all over it.

"Wake up, Michael! I have a doctor's appointment! It the ultrasound! I can't believe I'm already 7 months pregnant! We ARE finding out the sex of the baby this time, right?"

"Huh? What are you rambling about?" He asks, wiping his tired eyes as he sits up.

"The appointment!" I shout and he jumps off the bed.

"Oh, right! We gonna find out if it's a boy or a girl today?" He asks, jumping up and down.

"I just said that! Do you EVER listen to me?" I groan.

"Sorry, babe. I was still half asleep." He says, pecking my lips.

We get ready for the appointment and Michael drives us there. He got his licence and bought a car last month so he can drive me everywhere! Yay!

-At The Appointment-
"So, you finding out the sex this time?" Dr. Brown asks as he puts the weird gel stuff on my big, growing belly.

"Yep" I nod, popping the 'p'.

He uses the tool and looks at the screen.

"Wow! Looks like you're having twin girls!" He gasps.

Michael stares at the monitor and I wait for his reaction.

"Aww, my princesses!" He coos, rubbing my belly after Dr. Brown cleans it off and gives us the picture of our little girls.

"What are we gonna name the other one since we have a name picked out for one of them?" I ask and Michael scratches his chin like he's thinking but I can tell he already knows one.

"How about Jedell?" He asks and I smile.

"I like it! What about the middle name?" I ask.

"You choose!" He smiles as he rubs my knee.

I think for a few minutes and come up with one.

"Jedell Janet Jackson!" I say excitedly.

He nods and gives me a big hug.

"Rylee Katherine-Sydney and Jedell Janet" he smiles.

"Come on. Let's go to Charlie's to show him and Nicki the picture!"

-At Charlie's-
We arrive at Charlie's and walk in.

Nicki's just sitting in the corner staring off into space and Charlie walks over to us.

"Hey guys! How was the appointment?" He asks.

"Good! We're having twin girls! Rylee Katherine-Sydney and Jedell Janet!" I say proudly.

"Congrats!" Charlie cheers and high fives us.

I look at Nicki and she's still staring off into space.

"What's wrong with her?" I ask and Charlie shrugs.

"I really don't know. She's been like this ever since that day you were with Taylor and Michael was with Thomas!"

"I'll talk to her" I say and walk over to her.

"Hey Nicki" I say, sitting on the floor next to her.

"Oh hi J." She mumbles.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Can we talk in Charlie's room?" She asks and I nod.

We go to Charlie's room. There are so many pictures of Nicki everywhere that it's crazy!

"Okay," she sighs. "I went to talk to Thomas on Saturday and I looked in the window of his house. I saw him and Taylor having sex and it just shattered my heart and I've been crying all the time ever since. Every time Charlie asks me why I'm crying, I just say that it's the hormones."

"Oh, wow. That's why she wanted to leave so quickly. Nicki, do you still love Thomas?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I don't know. I think I might a little bit. But every time Charlie hugs me, it feels like my heart is slowly healing. I don't know what to do now though." She starts panicking.

"Look, Nicki. Don't panic. It'll just put more stress on the baby. Just stay with Charlie. It is obvious that Thomas loves Taylor and you love Charlie. Plus, you're engaged with Charlie and pregnant with his child!" I say.

"Yeah but still" she groans, sitting on the bed.

"Ok, fill in the blanks. I, Nicki, am in love with:"I start.

"Charlie." She says.

"Ok. I, Nicki, want to be with:"I start.

"Thomas" she says.

"I, Nicki, wanna marry and grow old with:" I start.

"Charlie."she says and then smiles. "Okay. It's final. I'm staying with Charlie!"

"That's great! That's the best choice anyway!" I smile as she hugs me.

"Thank you, Jada. What would I do without you?" She says with tears in her eyes.

"No worries, N. You know I love you and I'll always be here for you!" I smile.

We go back downstairs and I show Charlie and Nicki the pictures of the twins.

"Aww, I'm so happy for you guys! We're having a boy!" Nicki says.

"Aww!" I coo.

-1 Hour Later-
Michael and I are now on our way back home to show my parents the pictures.

I decide to text Nicki.
(J=Jada N=Nicki)
J: Hey Nicki! Congrats on the baby boy! What do you think you're gonna name him?
N: Thanx! I think I'm gonna name him Thomas Charlie-Michael James.
J: James???
N: Yeah...James. That's Charlie's last name. Why so eager? Lol
J: that's my dad's last name! Charlie and I might be related!
N: OMG that's true! So once Charlie and I get married, you and I will be related through marriage!😃😱🙀👏🎉💙
J: OMG yes! I'll ask my dad if he's related to Charlie once I get home!
N: Okie☺️

We get to my place and walk in. My parents are on the couch watching a movie together.

"Heyyy" I say cheerfully and they turn to look at me.

"Hey. How was the appointment?" Mom asks.

"Good. We're having twin girls! Wanna see the picture?" I say holding it up and my mom pretty much leaps over the couch to see.

"Awww, look at the wittle babies!" She coos.

"Um, Dad?" I say.

"Yes, sweetie?" He says, getting up from the couch.

"Are you related to a kid named Charlie James?" I ask.

"Yep. He's one of my nephews. Why?"

"Oh, well I've been friends with him for years and he's engaged to my best friend, Nicki, who is also pregnant with his child!" I say and he nods.

"Ohhh!" He says.

I text Nicki.
J: He said that Charlie is one of his nephews.
N: OMG Charlie just said that he has an uncle Jaden! Omg we gonna be cousin in laws!!😱😃👏🎉
J: Yes we are!☺️💜👏👏

Michael, Mom, Dad and I sit down at the table and start eating.

"So how's pregnancy for ya, J?" Mom asks.

"Pretty good I guess. I get sick sometimes, hormones all crazy, moody and I get really weird cravings. So, the usual." I shrug and Mom nods.

Suddenly someone knocks on the door and Thomas walks in.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"It's Nicki" he says.

"What do you mean?" I frown.

"She told me she wants to get back together with me and not be with Charlie" he sighs.

"WHAT?!" I scream and everyone flinches as they stare at me.