13...I'm Yours and Yours Only

~Jada's POV~
Now I feel bad for thinking that Michael wanted Tatiana. I can't believe he said at those sweet things to me. What did I do to deserve such a loving boyfriend?

"Come here, Michael. Follow me" I say taking his hand and walking upstairs.

"Where are we going?" He asks.

"You'll see" I smirk at him.

We walk into my room and I shut the door and lock it.

"Jada? What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna show you how much I love and appreciate you, Michael" I say, seductively unbuttoning my blouse.

"But, I don't have any condoms!" He says.

I walk over to my nightstand, pull out the top drawer and pick up a handful.

"After last time, I went out and bought a bunch" I say, showing him the handful and the remainders in the drawer.

"Damn" he whispers.

"Now, shall we?" I smirk.

I pull off my blouse and skirt, leaving me in just my lace panties since I didn't bother wearing a bra today.

Michael stares at my bare breasts for a minute, licking his lips.

He pulls off his shirt and pulls off his pants, leaving him in just his underwear.

He picks me up bridal-style and puts me on the bed.

I lean back on my elbows and watch him pull off his boxers.

"Do you like what you see?" He chuckles and I blush, embarrassed.

He pulls off my panties and his long, cold fingers roam my wetness.

I shudder and my eyes flutter as he pulls his fingers away and I hear the rip of the condom wrapper tearing open.

He positions himself on top of me and I immediately change positions so I'm on top.

"I'm gonna show you how much I love you first" I smirk as I grind myself against him, a moan escaping his lips.

I roll my hips side to side as I take him inside of me.

"Mmm, Jada. Damn" he groans under his breath.

"M-Michael. I love you. Mm-shit"

"Damn, baby. You're so tight and wet already!" He moans as he thrusts his hips upwards, making himself go deeper inside of me.

"Ah, Michael! Mm, baby, I love you so much!" I moan.

"I love you more! Oh, baby, I'm about to come!" He moans then quickly switches positions so he's on top of me.

He spreads my legs wide apart and puts my feet on his shoulders.

"Now, if I'm going too hard, just tell me ok?" He says and I nod.

He slides himself inside of me again and thrusts hard, deep and fast, hitting my g-spot each time.

The pleasure is just incredible!

"Ohhhhh, Michaelllll! I love youuuu soooo much! Damn, you're good at this!" I moan loudly.

"I love you more, baby!" He grunts. "Who's pussy is this? Huh?"

"It's yours Michael! It's all yours! It'll always be yours! I love you! You're my soulmate! Oh, Michael, I'm coming!" I moan as my juices squirt onto him.

"Mm, I'm about to come too, baby! Oh, fuck!" He whimpers as he comes.

He collapses on top of me and pulls off his condom.

"Baby, I want you to know that I'm yours and yours only. I love you with all my heart and soul" Michael says, trying to catch his breath.

"I'm yours only too, Michael. I'm completely in love with you and I wanna be with you for the rest of my life!" I say, trying to catch my breath, too, from my intense orgasm.

I look at my clock and its 2:00pm.

"Shit! I forgot my family was supposed to come over at 1:30! It's 2:00! We need to get dressed!" I say, jumping out of bed.

Michael just lays there on my bed, smirking.

"Get up! What are you doing?" I shout quietly.

"I was just staring at your perfect ass" he smirks and I playfully hit him.

"Do that some other time! My family's out there, probably." I whisper as I throw on my clothes.

After we're all dressed, we walk out of my room and go downstairs, into the living room.

We enter the living room and there's all my aunts and uncles and my grandparents, sitting on the couch, staring at us.

Oh my gosh, this is sooo embarrassing!