Chapter two

*Joe is 19 year old thatcherjoe*

Victorias POV

It was 10:26am to be exact and I was stocking cans of mushed peas on the shelf while the shoppers kept moving I was fighting the urge to tell them to stop being inconsiderate and put them in the right place. But apparently that's such a hard job that no one is able to do.

"Excuse me mam, we order some items from here and we would like to pick them up" A posh man said from behind me and I turned to see three men dressed in suits. They looked way too posh to be ordering things from a small corner shop. They were so clean and well dressed.

"Oh, of course! What's the name?" I asked while putting the stock down.

"L.H" One said and I nodded then went to the back room.

I searched through the isle that was labelled 'L' and finally found a three boxes of items. The list said it was all mainly coffee,tea,biscuits,cake and stationery. Which seemed like an odd mix but maybe they own their own shop, but then again why order from ours?

I walked out with all three boxes on top of my arms and to where the men were standing. They had not moved from their position when they first saw me.

As I walked over the top box slipped out of my hands, shortly followed by the second and then the bottom one.

"How much of an idiot are you?" One man yelled.

"I-i'm sorry! They were heavy and-" I tried to spit out but he already started calling for the boss to come out.

"How can I help you gentleman?" Frederick asked while straightening out his apron.

"This idiot of a girl dropped all of our order on the floor! No doubt everything is broken! You'll be hearing from our leader! You can repay for everything" He harshly spoke giving me a look of disgrace.

"Frederick, I apologised numerous times! You know I can't improve my strength! Please help!" I begged him but he seemed to interested in the three men in front of us.

"Miss.Rose you're fired" He spoke effortlessly, it was like he didn't even think his sentence through first.

"No! Mr.Helford you can't! I have so many bills to pay and I need to stock up for food. I can't lose this job!" I was on the urge of tears, no one understands how much I need money, even if its only a bit. Every little penny counts.

"Get your stuff" He snapped.

"But-" I was going to argue but I couldn't find the energy to "Fine...Thanks for nothing" I sighed and pulled my apron of then walked into the staff room.
*
*
*
"Vic! Hey Vic!" I heard yelled from behind me.

I turned to see my boyfriend running up behind me.

"Hey Joe" I smiled and kissed me.

"How are you? I'm so sorry I haven't messaged you! I've had so much work yo do and revision for uni!" He rushed and held onto my waist.

"I lost my job" I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Hunny, I'm so sorry but you know if you ever need money...I'm here" He reassured me and rubbed my arm.

We both decided to get a coffee so as I waited for my coffee go come I sat looking for a new job. I'm desperate, at this point in time I'd do anything.

Many adverts were for the same job, small stores and I definitely wasn't returning to a job like that. Not in a million years.

'Hemmings&Co- Assistance needed. Interview on the 12th April at 12pm. C-A* grades are required. Bring ID'

I showed Joe and he told me I should definitely go for an interview because, 1. Its very good pay and 2. Hemmings&Co is the biggest and most famous solicitors in the country, nearly the world. The owener is rumoured to be the third most wealthiest man in the country but no one ever sees his face, except the workers of course but there's no photos on the Internet and no one even knows his name.

It should be quite simple, I'm used to filing paperwork because I file my mum's medical all the time so its not a rare thing for me. Hopefully my age doesn't put the person that's interviewing me off, im only 18 and im responsible for work and im very mature for my age. I'm not the type of 18 year old that goes out to parties and does drugs. I'm pretty boring if im honest, I like staying in and reading a book, cooking and mainly looking after my mother.

After drinking my coffee I went straight home to sort out my interview outfit for tomorrow and prepare myself for what questions they may throw at me.

______________
A/N

Ahhh chapter two!!

I'm very excited!!

Dehdkwhdiwkdowo

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

DONT HATE, MASTURBATE!! BYE