Chapter twenty-five

*Disclaimer- I do not agree with something that is mentioned later in the chapter. I will explain more in the a/n at the end but i'm sure you will know what i'm on about*

Victoria's POV

Another week past and I haven't been able to touch or look at Luke ever since the moment in his office. Cheska told me Ethan needs work experience so he is now Luke's assistant for the week. Cheska always makes sure me and Barbra are out of the room when either of the three come to sit down in any room. We're ushered outside, into our rooms or into the conservatory.

"Victoria...Barbra...A word please" Cheska said from the door and we followed.

I saw two suitcases beside her, a part of my heart had hope this is her leaving and things could go back to normal but then again it could be our bags and we're to get out.

"Me and Luke have decided to take a holiday away...We deserve it. Ethan will be at his aunts for the week. So we will see you next Wednesday" She said and I looked at Luke who mouthed a 'Love you' before walking out of the door.

I looked back at Barbra who was smiling a little and so was I to be honest. I would miss Luke even though I don't see him that much, I could still hear his voice through the walls and sometimes see him while i'm cleaning.

"Well, now the she devil is gone...Movie night?" Barbra said and I nodded with a smile.

*
*
*

Luke's POV

"Luke what is wrong with you? Do you need to see a doctor about this? It's be every time now" Cheska snapped when she noticed I could not get hard before sleeping with her.

"No! I guess i'm just tired but i'll be in the toilet...One second" I said and sighed.

I knew she wasn't going to let it go. She wanted it but I didn't. My heart belong to Victoria and I will tell her what happened when I get back and i'm sure she will understand that it only happened once. But for the mean time I needed her help so I could get this over and done with.

I grabbed my phone off of the sink that it was placed on and typed her a quick messaged then waited for her reply.

Victoria's POV

I said on my bed skyping Emma and Carrie. They are now fully up to date with the relationship i'm in with Luke. They know everything now, I told them everything even about the whole daddy thing. If his friends knew, its only fair mine do as well. I also told them about his wife and we all agree that she is bitch of the century and also a century old. Luke had mentioned she's much older than him.

We were both laughing when my phone went off with a text and when I checked my face lit up with a smile.

"Let me guess, its Luke?" Carrie teased.

"Maybe" I shyly said after fully reading the text.

Luke x- Baby, I miss you but I need you're help...Can you be a good princess for me and send me a picture in that new underwear I bought you? xx

I took a deep breath after reading the message. I've heard so many stories about nudes being leaked and completely ruining lives. 

"What did it say?" Emma asked.

"Guys...What's your opinion on sending nudes?" I asked them and they laughed "Don't laugh...I need serious advice!" I complained but slightly laughed.

"Me and Em have both sent quick a few, Vic. It's going to someone you trust to not show anyone so it should be fine" Carrie said with a soft smile.

"I'll call you both back in a few" I said and shut down the call.

I slowly walked over to my draw and pulled out the red lacy one piece Luke bought me in New York. I put on some lipstick and made my hair look better before going into the bathroom and taking the photo.

I sent it after triple checking it was actually him and i'm not sending it to someone else. Even though I only had his number, his friends number, my mums hospital number even though they wouldn't be able to receive the photo because its not a mobile number or anything that would be able to accept photos, Barbra and Emma and Carrie.  I wouldn't care if Emma and Carrie saw them, we've all had sleepovers and just laid in our underwear, we've been to swimming parties so there wasn't a problem there.

My phone returned another notification and it was Luke again.

Luke x- Oh my god...I'm speechless. Look what you've done.

And attached to the message was a photo of his boxers. I couldn't help but laugh but I had no idea how to message back but he had already sent me another message again.

Luke x- Think of me when you cum tonight x

I furrowed my eyebrows at his text, not really understanding what he means.

Me- How do I do that then? :/ You're not here...x

It again didn't take him long to reply with another message.

Luke x- Do what daddy does but to yourself and think of me while you're doing it. Just imagine i'm there with you and its me. Don't be afraid to touch yourself. It's normal for people, baby. I love you so much princess and I miss you more than ever. This will be us one day, on holiday away from everyone but for you I will make sure we have the biggest and best hotel room with an amazing view and it's somewhere much better than here.  Have fun ;) xx

My breath hitched as I read his message. Its normal according him and after his messages I did crave him but I knew I couldn't have him so just imaging him would have to do for now.  So that's what I did, I done as he said.

________________________

a/n

sorry its short. just a hot little thriller

edit to the disclaimer- I DO NOT IN ANYWAY AGREE WITH SENDING NUDES SO I DO NOT ENCOURAGE THE ACTIVITY. THIS WAS FOR PLOT PURPOSES ONLY. AGAIN I DO NOT AGREE NOR ENCOURAGE IT.

thx

dont hate, masturbate

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

xo