Chapter eight

Mr.Hemmings POV

"Miss.Rose! You need to wake up now! I have an important meeting and I require your assistance!" I called through the little opening in the door.

"Just a second! I can't- Oh god" I heard her mumbled.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as I heard groaning .

"Well...Uhm...I'm kinda stuck" She said with a small laugh "Is it okay if I say I require your assistance?" She shyly said and slowly walked in to see the zip on her dress was caught in the lace of her bra.

I fumbled with the zip as my breath went on her neck. I coughed before pulling away and fixing her hair so it didn't get caught in the zip.

"Thank you" It seemed her voice had an awkward tone.

I watched her as she pulled her blazer on and walked out of her room while spraying herself with perfume. I followed quickly behind her because me staying in her room while she wonders down to the car.

*
*
*

Victoria's POV

I sat biting on my pen while tapping on my desk. I was nervous to be in the conference with Mr.Hemmings and the other workers, I've met some of them and they are quite intimidating of I must say.

"Miss.Rose I need my folder for the meeting. Bring it in will you?" Mr.Hemmings demanded through his office door.

I nodded and stood up to reach the shelf that held many important files. The one he needed was labelled 'G.T.B', no idea why or what it stands for but I finally held onto it and with a sharp pull along with the file I needed coming down another came down also.

"Short girl problems" I muttered before doing the more smarter option which was using my desk chair to reach the shelf.

"It's time" Mr.Hemmings said and ushered me to follow him to the conference room "Just so you know, there is very professional people in this room so if you mess up like you normally do...There will be a punishment. Do you understand me?" A dark voice seemed to break through, in a way it was almost sexy if you're into that type of stuff. He was quite close to me and yet again I just wanted to be sucked into another dimension but I also wanted to stay like that.

"I understand, Mr.Hemmings" I whispered and licked my lips so they were no longer dry.

"Come through and sit" He said and let me go through before him.

I saw the desk where I had to sit and take notes on what was being discussed in the meeting so when it was all over Mr.Hemmings could read through and write up a review of the meeting.

"Mr.Hemmings, don't you think it would be a good idea if your slave to fetch us some refreshments?" A man with a beer belly and a long grey beard suggested.

"Uhm..Sure..Miss.Rose, in the fridge there is some cakes and in the cupboard there's some biscuits bring them here for us please" Mr.Hemmings asked nicely unlike the other man "And then there's a coffee machine in the corner, make us a drink" He soon went back to a demanded tone but I stood up anyway.

"Of course Mr.Hemmings" I softly said and made my way to the kitchen.

I went through the cupboard and pulled out a tin of cadburys biscuits then a box of cakes from the fridge. I used both arms to carry them through to the room, I did not want a repeat of this morning where I drop everything. That's the last thing I need, and whatever punishment Mr.Hemmings wanted to throw at me, I did not want that.

"Ah she returns" The same man said "Pass them out" He demanded to me and I did what he said.

After handing all the cakes out to all the men I then made each of them a coffee then repeated the same process of handing them out. I put the sugar and little bottles of milk in the middle of the table. I had to lean over quite far to put them in the middle, not one person offered or pushed their hand out to help me with the tray.

After that I went back to my desk and waited for the meeting to begin. There was such an awkward tension in the room, all the thoughts where roaming if it's my fault or it's usually like this.

"Miss.Rose, can you put some cream in my coffee...But not like the one you made the other day, god that was vile" He laughed a little.

"Of course Mr.Hemmings" I said with a small smile.

If this is what all meetings are like, please remind me to fake an illness on the days of these meetings.

"Oh my" Mr.Hemmings said as the coffee spilt onto his crotch. Can I please say, this time it was not my fault, the man that has been giving comments ever since we walked in nudged me.

"I'm so sorry Mr.Hemmings, please forgive me. It was an honest accident. I'll get a bus and get you some new trousers if you want. God I'm clumsy, I'm sorry" I rushed.

"Just sit" He muttered through his teeth.

So I done what I had been told to do which was take notes and stay quiet.

*
*
*

I logged onto my messenger to head over to the group chat and update my friends on what just happened.

Victoria- I spilt hot coffee on mr.hemmings :(

Emma- VIC OMG HOW?

Victoria- A man in the conference room pushed me :(

Carrie- What a twat

Victoria- I'm in so much trouble, you would not believe...

Emma- What's the worse he can do? fire you? Hun that's a blessing.

Victoria- Idk...He seemed pretty...Dark and sexy in a way when he told me I'll be in trouble if I mess up like usual...

Carrie- Christian Grey

Victoria- Car...No.

Carrie- lmao

"Home time" Mr.Hemmings announced and walked ahead so I began to follow.

"Mr.Hemmings I so-"

"Sorry? I get it Miss.Rose, you don't need to constantly go on...I've had enough of your 'sorry' to last a life time" He snapped and got in the car.

*
*
*

I was dancing around my room with my headphones in trying to clear my head a little bit. I had my hoodie on with my black bra underneath and tracksuit bottoms. It's what I always wear at home even at my friends and round Joe's I'd just sit in my bra and tracksuit bottoms and if it's cold I'd wear a hoodie.

"Oh shit" I swore as I saw Mr.Hemmings at the door holding a tray.

"You didn't come down for your dinner...I can't have you starving" He said and put the tray on the table.

"Forgive me, I didn't think anyone would be coming in...Not many people see me in this attire" I awkwardly said and pulled the hoodie together.

"Don't worry about it" He said and rubbed my shoulder.

"So, is there anything I can do for you?" I didn't understand why he was still in here, I mean he usually can't wait to get away from me. Never has he willingly stayed in the same room as me.

Nothing was happening until he finally did something.

He kissed me.

__________________

a/n

yo

hope you enjoy

swag

don't hate masturbate

bye

vote/comment/share