Chapter five

Victoria's POV

Yet again it was another day with Mr.Hemmings criticising me and telling me how bad my work for him is. Only allowing me a ten minute work break or saying I can't eat a little something at my desk because it's 'unprofessional' or he tells me if I get anything on his work I'll be in major trouble. I try asking Stacey if he's ever rude to her or has a history of being rude to works but she said he rarely leaves his office but people have said he's a very polite man. I wish they could witness the comments he gives me while I'm working or leaving for my break or going home. They would definitely reevaluate their comment of 'he's very polite'.

Since he says everything I wear is too unprofessional so the little bit of money I had I took to a clothing shop that was having a sale. So my attire for today was a white blouse with a black blazer, a black pencil skirt with black tights and pumps. Stacey wears the similar thing but just to make sure I sent her a snapchat of me in the long mirror I have on my wardrobe captioning it with 'is this acceptable?'. As I put my earrings in I got a reply with her wearing a similar outfit with the caption 'beautiful!'. I smiled before picking my things up and running out the door with my weatabix breakfast shake while heading the train.

Yet again the train was cramped and I was in between two school boys that had their eyes diverted from each other to my breast, that were awkward revealing since my arms were squeezing them together due to the cramped space in the train. I knew the shirt revealed a little bit, but I didn't think it would reveal that much.

I coughed so they knew how uncomfortable I was feel but that didn't make them stop. The one next to me tried touching my butt but I continuously nudged him off. But he didn't seem phased and my patience was wearing thin.

"Stop touching me!" I yelled only slightly loud and still be didn't stop.

"Hey! Get off of her!" A familiar face said. He had tanned skin and dark hair. To save me from the boys be pulled me near him so I was away from them.

"Thank you...?" I paused hoping for his name.

"Calum...Hood" He smiled to me and I nodded at.

"I feel like I know you from somewhere. I don't want to sound like a stalker, because I'm not. I just feel like I know you?" I said and he laughed with a little smirk.

"Well, a face this beautiful obviously you're going to remember me" He joked with a smirk.

"Of course" I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"So you think I'm beautiful do you?" He nudged with a chuckle.

"Well this is my stop...I hope to see you again...Calum" I tried to flirt but as I stepped off I slipped but he caught me.

"My stop as well" He breathlessly spoke.

"You work for Mr.Hemmings?" I curiously asked him.

"No, I'm here for the pizza restaurant. I have a date" He laughed as we walked up the stairs and he held onto my back.

"Wow, you really know how to treat a girl" I joked and he laughed.

"I'm kidding" He said as he rolled his beautifully dark eyes "I'm with my friends Michael and Ashton...It's like 'our spot'. Girls meet at Starbucks or a salad bar. Guys meet at pizza joints of pubs" He shrugged.