Chapter nine

(I couldn't find the song on youtube but...Song- Outer space/Carry on- 5SOS)

Victoria's POV

The inside of me was screaming for me to stop and push him off but I didn't want to. I felt too lost in the moment to even lift my hands up. Mr.Hemmings always displays hatred towards me, I didn't think he'd be kissing me, biting my lip with one hand cupping my cheek and the other on my hip.

I could feel his grunt send a vibration down my body, the weight of his tall muscular frame becoming more heavier on me as he pushed me down to the bed and everything seemed to go more fast. I let my cold hands grip onto his neck and the sense of the cold made him groan again. But my hands around his neck didn't last long;he had them pinned above my head in no time. 

Slowly I began to enjoy it more and more, although I felt numb and it was almost a dream. I had my eyes wide open but his were closed. I'd be lying if I said he didn't look extremely attractive from above me, that the sounds he let out were very hot and got even louder the more I was exposed to him.

He was still in his dress shirt and trousers from work because he likes to still look professional at dinner but he said I don't have to, thankfully. Mr.Hemmings was near enough fully dressed but I was only in a laced black bra and tracksuit bottoms which slowly he began to pull off. 

It felt like it was going in slow motion as he peeled them down my legs that thankfully I shaved. He kissed all up stopping at my underwear and pulling them down slowly as well. He sucked harshly onto my collar bone as he pulling my hands down to undo his belt and zip which I need with my cold hands shaking. 

Moments past and it was happening, me and my boss were having sex. Unplanned obviously, but it felt amazing. He held my hands above my head and sucked all over my neck while moving his hips in a thrusting motion.

I could feels his groans vibrate down my phone which tickled in away and jolted my body which caused him to groan and moan even more, I wasn't sure if it was pain or pleasure? Or both? Either of which it seemed to please him and encourage him to go faster to a pace where the headboard was moving slightly.

I began to let out louder moans of my own as he got even faster then let out a few swear words before stopping all together and laying his sweaty, naked body on me.

*
*
*
The next day I woke up at what felt like my usual time, but it wasn't. I stared at the alarm clock beside me that read 'Thurs 3rd- 11:48am' which meant I was very late to work. Without hesitation I jumped out of bed and sprayed myself with lots of deodorant and perfume then tied my hair back because it was still a little sweaty but I had very little time to get ready. 

"Oh shit" I swore when I saw I had no dresses or skirts in my wardrobe which added even more to my problem.

I ran out of my room in my dressing gown and down the stairs. I was in such a rush to get to work, even though what a shared with Mr.Hemmings last night happened that may not stop his rude marks towards me but I hope it does or at least tames them.

"Mr.Hemmings!" I called repeatedly while running through the kitchen.

"He's not here dear, he left for work" The maid Barbra said. She was a lovely women in her late 40's, I've only had a few conversations with her but they've always but very nice and full of laughter.

"What? He's my ride to work! I can't get to work now! I have no money and-" She eventually stopped me but putting her hand on my arms that I was swinging in aggression to my mood.

"He requested I let you sleep in today. He said you deserve a day off...He also mentioned you were in pain and unable to walk. I hope you get better soon my love" She smiled and I sat down.

He's letting me have the day off? He said I deserve it? And yes Mr.Hemmings, I am in pain and I can barely walk.

"What's on your mind Victoria? You seem flat" She sighed while cleaning the kitchen island.

"I cheated on my boyfriend...With Mr.Hemmings" I coughed awkwardly.

"Oh I know" She shrugged.

"How? He told you? No offense but why would he tell you? Who else is he going to tell? Oh god, why didn't I just stop him...I'm the worst person in the world" I rushed only making myself more frustrated.

"No he didn't say a thing, I heard" She said and my jaw dropped "I'm the eyes and ears of this place. I've worked for the Hemmings family for many years now...You could misplace a spoon and I would know by just looking at the draw...My room is above yours, I heard enough" She added with a laugh.

I couldn't help but let my cheeks go red and burn up. She heard us? God knows what it sounded like from another persons perspective, I myself didn't think it was that loud, I also didn't anyone else was in the house. I didn't know she stayed here overnight.

"Don't get so embarrassed Victoria! You're of an age where its normal to have sex! People around the age of 28 have had it plenty of times...You're allowed. If that's what you both want then i'll remember to plug my earplugs in before bed" She laughed.

"I'm not 28 Barbra...I'm 17. Just turned 17...I'm so annoyed with myself" I said then hit myself a few times with the bottom of my hand.

"Either way Victoria, you're allowed to sleep with someone, you're of a legal age. Your secret is safe with me" She smiled before handing me a bowl of cereal that she bought personally for me. I smiled at her as a thank you then began to eat.

__________________________

a/n

yo

uhm yes. sex. cool. fun. nice times.

i have nothing else to say

dont hate, masturbate.

bye

LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH

vote/comment/share