Twenty-eight

Luke's POV

(TRIGGER WARNING! A SLIGHT TOUCH ON THE TOPIC OF SELF HARM AND DEPRESSION BUT ONLY ONE SENTENCE ABOUT IT! just know you can dm me anytime if you're facing these issues(:)

It's been over a week and she hasn't left her room. Not the one we share together, the one she originally stayed in. She hasn't even come down for meals and when I'd bring it up for her she wouldn't eat it. She's been sitting in the same position ever since she came home the day she received the news.

She wouldn't let my touch her, and no I do not mean that in any sexual way, I would never touch her in such a vulnerable state. She wouldn't let me hug her, hold her close or play with her hair. The minute I go near her she would cover her body in the blanket she has at the bottom of her bed.

She hasn't bathed at all either. She just laid in the darkness holding onto her pillow with a tissue in her hand.

I walked up to her room not bothering to knock with a sandwich for her to eat. I know she's not up for big meals so something light will do. I don't want her fading away and making herself ill.

"Vic...I brought you some food" I softly said and walked over.

She was laying with her back to me and didn't move an inch. I walked over and sat down on her bed, I tried to touch her and pull her closer to me so I could see her face but she pushed me away to cover her face. In all honesty, I was tired of letting her be all down and isolating herself. 

"Vic, you've got to stop this. You're making yourself ill" I sighed and she covered her body up "Victoria? Are you self harming?!" I rushed and uncovered her body to see if she had any cuts or marks on her.

"No! Of course not...I just want to stay here and be alone" And with that, she finally looked at me.

"You can stay here all day. You're going to drive yourself insane. I've run you a bath...Please baby, i'm so worried about you" I wanted to cry. She has gone from bringing the smiles and laughter to the house to isolating herself and not making a single sound.

I walked her over to the master bathroom and helped her undress. She lacked movement or communication so I had to put all the effort in.

I helped lower her into the bath since she lacked energy for movement of any kind. She sat there doing nothing but leaning her head towards the white tiled wall with a blank expression. I've never gone through the pain of loss to a close relative or friend. The only family I ever saw was my mother, father and two brothers so when I heard of a member passing away I just shrugged it off. Call me heartless if you must but I didn't care about losing them but if I ever lost my close family and Victoria my world would come crashing down. I love my parents and brothers a lot so to lose them would break me. But if I did I know Victoria would be supportive of me and become my rock, my reason to survive my grief and I intend to do that for her. I will stand by her side no matter what.

 I rubbed the shampoo through her messy hair that was thick with grease then rinsed it out of her hair and rubbed soap all over her body to clean her up. I finally washed off the soap and helped her out of the bath which she finally went along with and wrapped a towel around her body.

"Thank you" She sighed as I followed her while she walked to her room and sat down of her bed. I went through her draws and pulled out a pair of shorts and a baggy top so she was comfortable to sleep. I helped dry her body, dress her and lay her into bed. 

"I feel humiliated" She sighed and I turned around.

"Why? Grieving is normal if you have lost someone close to you" I said.

"No. You saw me naked, bathed me, dried my body and dressed me. No one has ever done that for me, except my mum when I was a baby" She said still not looking at me.

"No need to be embarrassed. I'd do anything for you which i'm sure you know I would. I've seen you naked before, Victoria, there is no difference between me seeing you naked from helping you and seeing you naked intimately" I sighed "Goodnight" I added then turned the light off and walked out the room.

"Luke!" I heard her call and I ran in.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I panicked.

"I don't want to be alone...Is it okay if you sleep with me tonight, I could really use a hug from you...I've missed everything from you" She finally looked at me and her eyes had a pleading look to them.

"Of course, you know I wouldn't ever leave you alone" I said while stripping into my boxers "You've got me no matter what. Even if you don't want me anymore and I really hope it doesn't ever come to that but you can just say the word and I will be there" I added and kissed her cheek softly then pulled her into a hug.

___________________________________

a/n

this was kinda but it was cute.

i really wanna write smut

:(((

I HAVE A NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO OUT SO GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

www.youtube.com/Ashl3igh

https://youtu.be/0OSPyFsbgGA

DONT HATE, MASTURBATE.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

xo