Twenty-Seven

(Trigger warning?? I'm not sure if it's entirely triggering but just a warning incase. NOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH SELF HARM,SUICIDE ETC)

Victoria's POV

I had all my check ups at the hospital, they gave me some injections incase something infected a large wound I had on my leg which they patched up soon after. I had a bruise on the back of my head and my wrist was sprained but at least I'm alive.

We were currently walking up to the house. Trevor drove home with Barbra to get some clothes for me to wear because all I had was my wet dress and wet underwear.

"We need to talk right now!" Cheska yelled at us both as we walked in.

"Babe, why don't you go upstairs. You've had a rough day, you don't have to deal with this shit right now" Luke said while rubbing my arm.

"No, let her say what she has to say...Whatever it is won't ruin our relationship. We're together and nothing is breaking it" I said directing it at them both.

"I always suspected something but I didn't think you'd be this stupid to fall for a seventeen year old!" She yelled.

"You're yelling at him for liking someone else but you're ignoring the fact that your son almost killed me!" I yelled "You don't know what it feels like to be paralysed with just your thoughts and hearing. I could hear Luke crying that I was close to death, I could hear the paramedics saying I'm not breathing and I heard the laugh you gave" I added and Luke held onto me.

"You need to leave" Luke said.

She looked at both of us in disgust then grabbed Ethan and walked out. Ethan gave me a smirk before he fully left. With them finally gone I turned to Luke and smiled at him.

"You don't think we're stupid do you?" I asked. I know Luke's older than me, heck he's a few year younger than my mum.

"I think we should go to bed" He said and picked me up then walked up the stairs.

I just wanted him to hold me. I didn't want sex. I wanted to place my head on his chest, feel the beats of his heart, feel the relaxation of has touch as he traces patterns over my bare shoulders while whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

"Here, let me do it" Luke said while taking my shirt off as he saw me hiss at the pain that my hand felt.

"I feel so stupid. He knew everything. He saw the photos we sent each other, the messages we sent, our voicemails, when you'd sneak into my room late at night...Fuck, he even saw a pair of my undies that was in your draw. I feel humiliated" I sighed as we both laid pretty much naked in bed.

"Well he has gone now...We don't have to worry about anyone. Just you and me" He whispered.

His fingers were tracing patterns over my shoulders while I laid my head on the crook of his neck.

"Anyway. There was so many kids there today. Honestly, I don't mind them but damn there was so many" Luke said.

"I love children. That's why I want to be a teacher. I love the imagination they have and how innocent they have. They have no idea what the world is like..." I trailed off with a sigh.

"Do you want kids in the future? I feel like I'm too old for kids now" I laughed a little at the end.

"I wish..." I sighed even harder and closed my eyes.

"What do you mean 'You wish?'. You have so much time" Luke said while pulling my body up a little further.

"I generally cannot have children. I had an operation when I was around 14 and it meant I can't have children naturally and I don't have over five grand to pay for IVF treatment so..." I was close to tears.