Chapter nineteen

Victoria's POV

I slowly stretched my arms out which cracked some bones in the process. It was around 6pm and I was still in bed, so i'm guessing jetlag is taking its toll on me and I also didn't fall asleep until 5am because I was up with Luke doing a few things for a while. I expected him to be next to me or in the room but he wasn't. But as I sat up the sight of give bags sitting on the end of the bed grabbed my attention immediately. 

There was two bags from Pandora, one bag from Victoria secret, one from Mac and the other didn't have a name on. I stood up and walked over to the end of the bed, the bed was very long and quite wide so I didn't stretch over to get it I just stood up. I needed to get up anyway.

The first bag I opened was the Mac bag which was filled half way with different lipstick then an two eye shadow palettes and a brush kit. I could barely ever afford a lipstick but now I have nearly every single colour and every brush they sell. 

The Victoria Secret bag had many different underwear sets that were so cute. I remember in London I used Luke's card to buy something but I only bought a new bra. I didn't go to extremes and buy ten pieces of underwear with matching bras.

The bag that didn't have a name on contained what would be known as 'sexy lingerie'. It was black and lacy with lace hanging down were the thin, almost see through piece of underwear was. There was also one the same but it white. I'm sure he had great fun in picking these out.

The last bag was the smaller Pandora bag which had six sets of earring and six small boxes which had rings in. They were all beautiful and matched together really well and they glistened in the light. The second bag was the larger one from Pandora and when I opened it I bit onto my lip at the amount I was looking at. It was filled the the top with large boxes. I pulled the first one out and my mouth opened slightly at the view, it was a beautiful necklace with a gold charm at the bottom and the chain was quite thick but it was beautiful. Every other box was different necklaces and bracelets that were completely beautiful. He clearly forgot to take the receipt out because he had took out every other one in the other bags but forgot this one. I took a look at the price and my eyes went wide.

"Christ" I said out loud when I read that overall the gifts from Pandora came to £3,000 "Wow" I said aloud again taking another looking at the necklace. It was the most beautiful necklace I own, well now own. 

I knew Luke was one of the most wealthiest men in London and came from a very rich family but I didn't think he'd ever willingly go shopping for gifts for me, especially girl gifts.

I did often wonder why his wife left him and I really wanted to ask but I didn't want to start an argument again. But although he has his moments where he is rude and disrespectful he was amazing at everything else, when he would be polite it was very polite, he would always defend me so he must have done the same for her, he showers you in presents which is not the reason I want to be with him but that's probably the reason a lot of people stay with their partners if they're rich and he's always very good at his bedroom skills.

My attention was diverted from the bracelet I had just picked up to the door that was just knocked on. Luke must have forgotten the key card because no one else would have come up, he specifically asked for privacy unless they are called so they are no invited to just walk up to our room.

I opened the door and it was Dylan the boy I spoke to yesterday. The boy that, thanks to him I ended up over Luke's knee with a sore butt.

"Hey Victoria" He smiled.

"Hi Dylan" I awkwardly said to him. I promised Luke i'd never talk to him again and that Luke or Daddy as he said in that moment was the only man I should show interest in. I mentioned Joe again and his mood changed but then reminded me about who I obey.