Chapter fourteen

Mr.Hemmings POV

My alarm went off at the time I set it which was 5 am. This gave me time to have a shower, have my breakfast, get my suit on then sort some files out before getting in the car to the office. I love my job, I really do, I love everything about it even the boring bits that were literally just sitting and counting pieces of paper to make sure every file was there. I loved writing up private documents and being able to boss people around and have them worship your every alter is a huge bonus.

Barbra wasn't home so the only thing you could here from the house was the small drips of water that remained to fall from the shower head. Miss.Rose wasn't awake either, I told her to come to work before 7:30 am as I am in serious need of a helping hand today but I didn't need a distraction either. There is upsides and downsides of her working for me, the upside being that she is good at her job and will do everything I tell her to do and it will always be done on time. The only time I made her stay late was because I was being petty and didn't want her to see her boyfriend. The downside is, that when she sits outside my office working, my eyes become fixated on her every move. The faces she'd make as she concentrated on her work and the way she'd lick her lips after taking a sip of her drinks. After what happened in my office, that's all that past through my mind as I sit down on my desk the memory of it floods through and I just want to do it all over again.

Despite my inappropriate thoughts I did think about her beauty. When I saw her walk into the interview my immediate reaction was to send her away because she was just 15 but I picked up her application to find out she was 17 and when she opened her mouth and the angelic voice came out I knew she was right for the job. She was able to defend herself when I began to get snappy with her about her lifestyle, I still don't understand how she's lived these past few years with parents that don't work. I would like to know what that's like because my life was full of never struggling to get what we wanted. My family were the wealthiest in the city and still remain to be.

When I was finally ready and my paper work was sorted I picked up my phone that was inundated with Emails from the workers trying to score brownie points before they get to the one-on-one meeting with me.

Yet again as I walked down the corridor, Miss.Rose had left her bedroom door wide open and she was sleeping so blissfully. I walked over to her slowly and moved the pieces of hair that were falling over her face. She began to move around and mumbling a few words but the way she mumbles and sometimes how fast she talks means you cannot understand her.

"L-Luke" And that came out of her mouth breathlessly clear as day. I couldn't help but smirk at the thought of what she could be dreaming of and clearly its something she wants because Barbra said that Miss.Rose wishes I would call her Victoria instead of Miss.Rose all the time and she could call me Luke instead of Sir or Mr.Hemmings all the time. But hearing the word 'Sir' leave her lips was music to my ears.

*
*
*
Victoria's POV

My alarm knocked me out of my dream that I was enjoying but also guilty for having. I was dreaming about what yesterday night could have been if he didn't leave to go to bed because he had meetings all day meaning he would have to wake up extra early. I respect that he doesn't want to be tired and that today will make him more tired than he usually is and I will probably be the same.

My alarm began to go off again, obviously because I pressed snooze so with a huge groan I stretched my arms and got up. This morning I didn't bother with a shower because I had one the night before, I had hoped I could wash my guilt away but I realized I was slowly feeling no guilt at all.

I done my make up and hair how it usually is and wore a nice pencil skirt with a white blouse and some black heals. I usually wear a dress but they were all in the wash and I am yet to find the time to do some shopping. So until then I'm wearing the same things over and over  meanwhile the other women wear different outfits every single day, it's almost like ounce they've worn them they are binned.