Chapter eighteen

Luke's POV

I woke up very earlier in order to prepare for one of many big meetings I will be hosting for lawyers all over the place. I also have bad jet lag so that added to my newly messed up sleeping pattern. Victoria was still sound asleep next to me, she fell asleep while we watched TV straight after eating her dinner. I knew she was awake messaging her friends in the middle of the night because I heard the notifications going off, I half opened my eyes to see her smirking at the chat and sometimes laughing a little.

Her laptop was still on and she didn't have a password because it was mine. I gave it to her so she could work while she's at home. Her group chat with her two friends was still on the screen so being the investigative person I am and that it is mine I scrolled to the top and began to read them while she slept.

Victoria Rose- We had sex again😬

Emma Lakeford- YOU AND MR.HEMMINGS?!?

Victoria Rose- No! Me and Alex Gaskarth!

Carrie Underwood- Really? Isn't he married?

Victoria Rose- Of course I didn't! (I wish haha)

Carrie Underwood- Then who?

Emma Lakeford- WAS IT MR.HEMMINGS?

Victoria Rose- 😬😬😬

Emma Lakeford- VIC

Carrie Underwood- again?! Christ both of you are horny souls😏

Victoria Rose- It's complicated. I was on the phone to my mum and he started touching me and found some type of entertainment in it then we argued I said the only reason he's interested in me is because I'm the only woman who's given him the eye since he is wife left him. then he pinned me down, told me not to let one noise out and it happened.

Emma Lakeford- Sounds like porn

Victoria Rose- Are you calling us porn stars?😷😂

Carrie Underwood- so you're a thing now because this is what? the fifth time?

Emma Lakeford- Okay so you've never told how how big it is? 

Victoria Rose- How big is what? 

Carrie Underwood- Don't act innocent Vic. 

Victoria Rose- Let's just say I always have walking issues the next day...

Carrie Underwood- Have you given him a blowjob yet?

Victoria Rose- No...I'm scared I won't be good like what if i do it wrong and he's like 'what??? get off me'??????

Emma Lakeford- So you're a thing?!

Victoria Rose- I don't think he sees me in that way...

Carrie Underwood- You live it his mansion, he takes you to New York baring in mind that he said all you need to do there is make his coffees and type up the meeting THAT WILL MOST LIKELY BE RECORDED he could have took anymore but he took you, he gave you his card for you to buy DESIGNER stuff, you have your own personal driver and you sleep with each other...