Chapter twenty-one

Victoria's POV

I laid peacefully in Luke arms while he played with my hair. I got feel his heart beating and his chest rising on every breath he took.

His hugs felt protective, he'd hug tightly and rest his chin in the top of my head while randomly placing kisses on it.

"What are your fears?" Luke randomly asked.

"I fear drowning...I can't swim" I laughed blushing slightly with embarrassment "You?" I asked.

"I hate the thought of being alone" He whispered and rubbed my bare shoulder "I don't feel alone anymore now you're here" He added and pulled my body onto his so I was facing him with a smile.

"You don't have to think like that...I'm here" I said and kissed him softly.

I wanted more but we had to leave in an hour yet we're laying down naked discussing our fears.

Lately I've been so obsessed with sleeping with him. After we would, I'd want it again or I'd think about it until we finally did.

"What do you want to be when you're older? What's your career path?" He asked.

"I've always wanted to be a teacher...For primary children, I barely survived high school as a student. I doubt I'd be able to teach high school students" I laughed "But I need to go to university and I can't" I sighed.

"Why not? You're young, you have plenty of time" He reassured me but I shook my head.

"I can't leave my mum. If I go to university then I'll have less time to stay in contact with her. I'll be studying or in class...It just won't happen" I finally accepted that it will never happen but I can dream.

"I promise you it will" He said and passionately kissed me running his hands through my hair.

*
*
*

"Luke! Stop" I laughed as he kissed my neck from behind as we walked up to his huge house.

I'm still truly amazed by the size considering it was just him for a while, it was massive for two people let alone one. There was so many bedrooms he could easily turn it into hotel.

"Can't you wait until we're inside?" I laughed again.

"I guess you're worth the wait" He said sweeping me off my feet. Luke chauffeurs carried all the bags following behind us.

His chauffeurs were told to just leave them inside next to the door so he could get them late because he just wanted to 'go straight to sleep'.

"And now we're alone..." He sighed kissing me deeply while walking through the door with his hand gripping on my bum.

We broke our kiss when we heard talking from the living area. His face changed at the sound of people in his house without permission. I wondered if Barbra brought her friends over but she'd never do that.

"Luke mate! You're home" It was a males voice and I finally saw that it was a group of boys huddle in between some very beautiful girls.

"Why are you here?" Luke snapped.

"Chill...We're just hanging out" I'd never met any of his friends to know them by name, I had only met Calum.