Chapter six

Mr.Hemmings POV

Miss.Rose is a very good assistant, I tell that to all my colleagues but I do also tell them not to repeat that to her. She comes from a poor family, her mother probably sits and gets money from the government, her dad probably stays at home doing nothing and she is here. I appreciate her work, I honesty do but I can't warm to her. I was told people like her will abuse the fact you're friends and beg for money or anything else they would want.

Miss.Rose was an attractive girl. A very attractive girl. I did admire her throughout the day, I had one way glass in my office so I could see her but she couldn't see me.

I was staring at her now. She was in deep concentration, she was biting onto her pumped peach colored lip as she wrote then as she was thinking she's bite on to her pen lid. The things that ran round my head as I watched her were unrepeatable. I'd think about how her lips would feel on me, how it would feel if she was biting on to me. I'd think about how innocent she really is. I'd imagine how it would feel if I kissed all over her body or I'd imagine slowly kissing her with my hands in her hair and her hands on my neck with her nails digging in. Miss.Rose clearly knew she was a very attractive female otherwise she wouldn't take advantage of Calum when he's here, she was eager at flirting with him or she didn't notice. I wanted to be nice to her, build a friendship or something more. The deeper I thought about her, the more inappropriate the thoughts were getting. I started to think about how beautiful she would look if she was laying beneath me in only underwear, the sounds she would make as I began kissing down her body and leaving marks over her neck, collar bones, breasts, hips and in between her thighs. The sounds she would release, I imagined as angelic and soft. It seems inappropriate to think of someone fourteen, almost fifteen years younger than you in this way but I couldn't help it. She was beautiful.

Its unfortunate that despite all these things. I do not like her. 

"Mr.Hemmings? Sir? Are you okay?" I snapped out of my inappropriate thoughts.

Victoria's POV

"Did no one ever teach you how to knock?" Mr.Hemmings snapped at me.

"I knocked many times and I called your office phone. Sir, you didn't answer and there's someone here to see you" I said, my voice shaking in fear at what his next comment would be.

"Who is it?" His tone was full of annoyance and uninterested.

"Your wife" I said and began playing with the necklace Joe bought me for my first day. It was something i'd do if I was nervous, i'd play with my jewelry or fiddle with my sleeves.

"Ex wife...Jesus don't you listen when I say ex wife?" His voice began getting louder "Well, tell her she needs to leave"  He added.

"I remember sir, she told me to address her as your wife" I spoke. Its true, she told me she is his wife and if he denies it; he's lying.

"Just a quick question Victoria...Who signs your paycheck every week?" He asked walking closer.

"You do...Mr.Hemmings" I stuttered his frame yet again towering over my small dainty one. I've always been a tiny person, my mum is very short and but dad was tall. Sadly I took my mums genes in the height department and I have been called a dainty shortass girl ever since year 6.

"And tell me, who do you take orders from?" His voice was deep the quieter he got. I could tell his expensive cologne along with his minty breath mixed with coffee.

"You...Mr.Hemmings" At this point I just wanted the floor to open up and send me into another dimension. Extreme I know but Mr.Hemmings was intimidating and being claustrophobic, having him in front of me with no where to move; a new dimension was very appealing.