Chapter twenty

Song- The Neighbourhood- Single

Victoria's POV

"Fuck, daddy" I groaned out loudly as Luke talented tongue worked its magic between my legs, his hands were firmly gripped on my onto my shaking thighs as I ran my hands through his hair that was gelled down but is now a mess from how I was pulling on it and running my hands through it which earned a groan from him.

Its been two days since I openly admitted about my family to Luke and he saw me cry at the memories, he held me tight and laid with me while promising me I will be okay and that he will always be there to protect me from my fears.

In these two days I've became more comfortable with the nicknames we are giving each other in this relationship. At first I thought it was weird and hoped he was joking but I soon came to realize that he wasn't and he was completely serious. Calling him 'Daddy' for the first time felt weird but these past few days its became normal for us. It easily and naturally rolls of my tongue then feels completely good when it does.

I often thought of how innocent I used to be about being clueless on the topic of sex and having a cute relationship with Joe where through our relationship of five years we only ever made out. But now I'm with someone else who has educated on the topic, having sex wth me at least three times a day and calling him daddy.

"Now princess, we better get to work. You've already made me twenty minutes late" He said and kissed my lips roughly before standing up to put his blazer on.

"But I want your attention" I whined pulling him back so he was laying on top of me and kissing him making him laugh.

"And you will have every ounce of it after work, baby" He said pulling me up off of the bed "I'm going to take you out for dinner tonight. Not to the restaurant downstairs but somewhere different" He added while putting his hands through my hair and kissing my nose.

"But-" I went to whine some more. Lately, all I want is his attention, him to touch me and I'd even want him to lay me over his lap again so he could smack my butt more.

"Princess..." He gave me a warning glare and walked ahead.

I huffed but then began to straighten my dress because it was scrunched up from where Luke had it pushed up.

I followed him to the lift the once I was in he pressed the button to get us into the first floor. Every so often I'd glance up at him to see a huge smirk plastered on his face with a laugh coming out after.

"Are you thinking about me touching you again?" He smirked and I looked at him.

"No" I lied as the lift open its door.

All I could ever think and dream about was him touching me and how amazing it felt when he did so.

It would send a heat sensation up my body as his fingers would slowly pull down the thin piece of material then he'd slowly kiss up my leg making then anticipation rise more and more.

Whenever he'd use dirty talk on me my stomach would do flips and heat would rise to my cheeks making him continue on because he'd seen the reaction plastered on my face. He'd try to get me to talk dirty as well but I just blushed even more. Although he had stolen a lot of my innocence, I still had some left and I intend to keep it.

"Right, Mr.Hemmings from now on...Got it?" He quickly said while holding onto the handle.

"Okay...Daddy" I said biting my lip after seeing his mixed facial expression. My chosen words earned a slap on my butt making my giggle.

"Save that for later, princess" He whispered in my ear and turned away.

"Luke, wait!" I called and he turned around furrowing his eyebrows.