Chapter 2

"Hey baby girl, whatcha doing at a time like this?" A group of about five men or more approached you.

"If you'd like we can show you a good time." Another one spoke smirking.

"No thank you, I have to get home." You said smiling peacefully, attempting to maneuver around them.

"Then maybe you'd want us to escort you." The other one got closer to you, putting his hands around your waist, and pulling you closer to him.

"Don't you know what no means?" You said with a sigh, pushing him off.

"Aw, come on. We just wanna have fun.." They touched you again, and a few that were watching wolf whistled.

And then you snapped. You tried your best to be civil. Friendliness wouldn't get you out of this situation after all.

'Oh well'

Without warning, you punched one guy right in the nose, breaking it, and the other in the stomach.

The two screamed rather loudly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Shizuo and Tom heard screaming. They both glanced at each other sharing the same thought. Hearing it come from your direction, they rushed to the sound of the scream.

'Great two down, three to go.'

"You b***!" One of the three screamed. They all pulled out their weapons. As they lined up attempting to attack, you swung your leg into all three of their stomachs. They landed on top of each other groaning.

The bystanders stared, then ran away in shock.

"Y-You won't get away with this!" They screamed.

You were about to continue after them but a sound of clapping alarmed you. You turned around surprised. Tom and Shizuo walked up. They were both stunned.

'How did such a fragile looking girl do all of this...?'

Tom although confused, still smiled and clapped.

"Uh... I could explain..." You squeaked out, still surprised that they had witnessed your fight.

"No need, now we see that you can handle yourself." Shizuo replied smiling.

They both walked towards you.

"Say [F/N], do you have a job?" Tom asked.

"No, I just moved here. Why?"

"What would you say if we invited you to work with us?"

"Oh, I'd love to hehe!" You giggled.

"Glad to hear."

"So when do I start?"

"Tomorrow, Shizuo will pick you up around 9." Shizuo nodded in agreement.

You gave Shizuo your new address so he could pick you up.

You waved the duo goodbye and went on your way home. Before you went home, you made sure to drag the bodies of your attackers so that when they had woken up, they wouldn't be in an uncomfortable position. You dusted your hands when you were done and continued in your original route home.

But this scene hadn't gone unnoticed by a certain someone. After all, not just anyone enters into the city and immediately grabs Shizuo's attention. He chuckled.