Shizuo Route Part 3

Varona's pupils dilated. She reached for her gun, only to feel empty space. She glanced back up at you too see that you were playing with it, spinning it around in your hands.

"This is a nice Glock 17. And oooh! Nice suppressor." Her eye twitched.

"You think this is joke?" You glanced up at her innocently. "When murder is involved, then definitely not." She scoffed.

"You kill multiple men-" You cut her off. "And you didn't either? You even tried to kill me! How rude!" You scolded her playfully. She sighed at your antics.

She then readied a fighting stance. You looked at her with amusement. "Oh?" She looked at you angrily. "We fist fight then." You crossed your arms.

"Wait a minute. Why do you even want to kill poor [F/N]-chan anyways? Hmm? Oh wait...So was it jealousy?" She growled at you in response. "Shut up. Once you die, I can't wait to be purged of the thought of hearing you voice."

You only laughed.

"So I was correct then. Let's review then. A young, attractive and kind girl suddenly pops into town. Your supposed crush on Shizuo goes to nothing when you notice the way he looks at this girl. In order to even get a chance for him to turn back, you have to eliminate her. Resulting in Shizuo-kun becoming all yours." You cooed.

"You didn't even bat an eye to the thought of killing her. How violent..." Her fist trembled.

Her sanity diminished at every word you were saying. Her whole plan was exposed. She, at the moment, felt trapped. The love she felt for Shizuo would soon amount to nothing. She knew you would be hard to beat. And if she even won, there would be no way someone wouldn't find out what actually happened. Her pupils contracted. She impulsively ran to attack you. You smirked at her actions. She had fallen into your trap. You stopped the first that aimed at your face and twisted it. She grunted in pain, but soon calmed down. She had to think rationally. After all, you could end her life.

She waited for you to attack. You accepted her invitation, running at her in a speed spectators wouldn't catch up with. She blocked your attacks, you going on the defensive. As she tried landing a punch to your side, you leaped out of the way.

You examined her. She looked to be out of shape. You chuckled at your observation. She looked up and glared at you in annoyance. "Is no fun for the both of us if you don't try." She growled in frustration.

You stopped, then smiled devilishly. "Ah, you want me to try? How cute."

Time seemed to stop for Varona.

She felt the wind get knocked out of her, and found herself on the floor. You stood with your fist clenched, smiling like a madman. In the next moment, she felt the cool breeze nip her skin. She displayed a look of shock, grasping your outstretched arm tightly. "Hehehe. Seem familiar?"

She dangled out the window. The only lifeline was your hand holding on to her.

"As much as I want to see your corpse on the ground, it wouldn't do anything for me. Plus I promised [F/N] I would stop killing people." You spoke nonchalantly. You heaved her up and over the windowsill, inside the room.

"Now, I think it'd be better if you left. It's better if you live than die just like that y'know. After all, we are pretty young."

She sat on the ground.

This hadn't happen to her in a long time. From the moment you revived yourself, she knew she couldn't win. She hated that this took a hit to her dignity.

"Ya might wanna get home Varona." You left out the door.

A tear slipped her eye.

"D-Dammit." She cursed.

Was she getting weak? That wouldn't do for her. She'd only have to get stronger. And in the future, she hoped to rematch you and win her dignity back. With that resolve, she picked herself up and fled quickly.

You made your way to the room Shizuo and Yuki were in slowly. You wondered about their well-being. But unfortunately, you hadn't made it halfway before collapsing into darkness.