Shizuo End 1

(Really bad fluff)

   Shizuo battered Yuki with bruises. Yuki had managed to barely stand up before falling again. He gave out an exhausted sigh and pleaded three words.

   "Kill me please."

   As much as Shizuo wished he had the liberty of doing so, he knew that wasn't what you had wanted.

   He glared at Yuki and lit a cigarette.

   "Please, there's no way after this she'll ever forgive me. I'm better off dead." He pleaded again.

   Shizuo inhaled and exhaled, releasing a puff of smoke.

   "Fine, if you're not going to then-"

   Before he could do anything Shizuo grabbed him. He held the cigarette at the side of his mouth. A look of disgust crossed his face as he saw how pathetic Yuki had become.

   "You're wrong."

   Yuki's eyes widened.

    "If it were me there would be no way in hell I would forgive a low life like you. But she on the other hand, she's just too damn nice to not be able to forgive you.

   If she ever finds out that either I killed you or you killed yourself, she would be heartbroken.

  But if I were you, I would stay really far away from her at the moment, since you don't know how Ayano may act.." In truth, he just didn't really want Yuki around at all.

   Yuki nodded his head in slight fear. Shizuo rolled his eyes at him. He took the cigarette out his mouth and exhaled deeply.

   Afterwards he threw it at the ground and stomped it out, alarming Yuki. He then looked back at Yuki, glared, then left the room.

   He had soon stopped after taking two steps out the door way. He saw your unconscious form on the ground.

   'There's no way unless she-' He sighed. He connected the dots. The only person with you was Varona, and he had remembered sensing a slight distaste from her at the idea of saving you. He hadn't expected it but at least you weren't dead.

   He picked you up bridal style and walked off.

-

   You awakened to a familiar bed. Though not yours, you had recognized the room. You had been in this room whenever you had gotten hurt.

   It was Shinra and Celty's apartment.

   You sat up, noticing a familiar head of blonde hair at your bed. You smiled and stroked his head.

  He woke up and slowly lifted his head to look at you. He blushed and stood up.

   "Are you ok?" You nodded and your small smile grew. A smile graced his lips in return. He leaned down and kissed you softly, and quickly withdrew.

    You wanted to ask where Yuki was or what happened to him but you didn't want to ruin the moment. You got off the bed and recognized that your attire had changed.

   Shinra had stumbled in at that moment. "Ah [L/N]-san. Celty changed your clothes for you don't worry." You nodded in understanding and gave him a hug. He stiffened a bit but soon relaxed into a hug. You thanked him and asked to see Celty.

   You hugged and thanked Celty, the latter hugging you in return. She vowed to see and hang out with you again some other time. With you nodding in agreement, you departed with Shizuo to no place in particular.

  He held your hand delicately. People who walked by staring in astonishment. The former monster holding hands with and smiling at another human in bliss was immediately the talk of the city.

   But you both blocked out the world, only recognizing each other's prescence. The two of you stopped at a nearby fountain.

   Shizuo caressed your cheek. He lifted your chin up to meet his eye. He smiled at the light pink blush that adorned your features. He felt a newfound courage in his next actions.

   "[F/N], would you like to be my girlfriend?"

   You smiled happily, saying yes, sealing the deal with a kiss. Blocking out everyone and everything who viewed the very thing as either bizarre, or even cute.

A/N: I haven't decided whether to make this the only end, partly because I do feel a tad bit uncomfortable to have Shizuo as a lemon. I do admit to feel a bit uncomfortable to have a lemon at all (dont hurt me pls ;_;), the least I'll do is a smut. If you still want Shizuo to have a smut, tell me. I love you guys! 😄