Izaya Route Part 3

A/N: I'll edit this later

"Now that wasn't nice was it?" She shook off your hand in a disgusted manner.

"You freak, you were supposed to be dead-" She stopped herself and deadpanned. She recalled the time you were decapitated. If that wouldn't kill you then, what would?

You wiggled your fingers in her face.
"You should've known better
Mikage-san!~"

She broke your finger. A few seconds passed as you stared at your broken finger. You looked at her then back down at your finger. You snapped your finger in place forcefully, restoring it to its perfect condition. Your face darkened and you smiled at her in a sadistic manner.

"If that's how you want to play it Mikage.."

She readied her stance and attacked first. She swung her elbow, aiming at your jaw. You pushed yourself out the way. But she delivered another attack just as quickly, performing a hammerfist technique directed at your neck. Knocking her arm away, the two of you switched roles. You were now offensive while she was defensive.

While she was quick, you were faster. You sent kicks and punches that she could barely keep up with. You finally were going to end the fight with a silot, a Malaysian martial arts move that's lightning quick and can prove fatal if delivered correctly.

Immediately recognizing the foreign move, she quickly twisted out the way, stunned at your knowledge of martial arts. In that time, you quickly dropkicked her. She fell on the ground harshly. You walked to her in a cool demeanor.

"How d-did y-you. Y-You almost-" She cleared her throat, embarassed at her stuttering.

"Aren't you going to finish me off?" You only smiled.

"Oh? You want to get beat up? Are you an M Mikage-chan?" She got up, grunting in annoyance and walked towards the door.

"Next time..." You looked up at her.

"Next time I'll win!" She shouted and went out the door. A chuckle left your lips.

"I look forward to it Mikage-kun."

Mikage ran out the building,
stopping at a nearby alleyway. Something wet graced her cheek. She looked up at the sky, checking if it was raining. Though a bit cloudy, it wasn't raining. One after the other drops of water fell from her face.

Was she crying?

She touched her fingertips to her face. She dropped down on the ground. She sobbed.

She was defeated. It wasn't as if she hadn't ever been defeated but, she didn't like the feeling.

'No.' She just had to give it up. Crying, after all, wouldn't do anything for her. She just had to suck it up and move on. She clenched her fist and started walking home.

She would never forget this. She wouldn't forget Izaya thats for sure.

And she sure as hell wouldn't forget about you.

She chuckled at the thought and continued walking.