Chapter 22

A/N: Hi, sorry it's short, I had writer's block for a while.

     Izaya looked down with a frown. Until an idea popped into his head. He smirked and clapped his hands as he turned around with a smirk. He quickly hid it and walked over to Mikage.

"Hey Mikage-chan, you wanna go on a date?~" She broke away from her thoughts and blushed. "E-Eh?! What's with this all of sudden, i-idiot!" Izaya chuckled. "So, is that a no?" Mikage turned to hide her growing blush. "Fine- But only because I have nothing better to do." Izaya smirked. "Well then let's get going!~"

He interlaced his fingers with hers then started skipping off. "H-hey what are you doing you idiot? Let me go right now or I'll beat your as-" Izaya smirked and chuckled as he looked back at her. "Are you always that violent Mikage?" As she went speechless, he chuckled again. Mikage's face exploded in a pinkish tint.

'D-Damn Izaya, making me feel this way about him. That idiot..' She thought as her heartbeat started increasing. 'Now that I think about this, he called me by my first name without honorifics... Damn it Izaya.'

     As you and Shizuo walked to Russia Sushi, he held the door open for you. A loud, booming voice welcomed you both.

"Ah! It's Shizuo, and you brought pretty lady! You finally got a little girlfriend!" Your faces exploded in red. Shizuo scratched his neck and looked away.

"You could say that sooner or later..." He muttered.

  Simon chuckled, although neither you nor him heard what he said. "What is your name?" You looked up at him and smiled. "My name is[F/N], [L/N]. Nice to meet you Simon-san." "Ah, please no call me that. Just call me Simon. Makes Simon sound old. Anyways, You two want separate room, yes?"

  Shizuo, his face as deep of a red as yours, stuttered. "N-n-no it's not like that Simon!" Simon laughed, his voice booming through the whole restaurant, a genuine laugh. "Haha, no I'm just doing joke." And with that, Simon walked off.

"Geez that guy..." You giggled. He looked at you for a moment then smiled.

     As Izaya and Mikage walked in, he quickly blocked her field of vision from seeing you and Shizuo. "Right this way Mikage-chan.~" He opened the door for her.

"Ah-oh, it's just you Izaya. What brings you here?" Izaya met his glare, challenging him. After a moment, Simon backed down, as to not lose his job.

  "Ah and you brought pretty lady!" Izaya smiled in victory. Mikage blushed as she folded her arms to her chest and looked away. "I didn't- he's not- Uh, I'm not with him." Simon let out a dry, fake laugh. "I joke, I hope you have good night." Simon spoke with a sarcastic tone. Izaya smiled in a mocking way. "Thanks Simon." 

     Mikage and Izaya were led to a secluded room, providing a view of you and Shizuo only to him. Envy burned in his heart as he forced smiles with Mikage, occasionally throwing a flirtatious line. All while watching you both laugh, talk, and eat. Everything was going pretty OK nevertheless. 

Until he showed up. 

"Huh? [F/N]?"