Chapter 27

As Izaya led you into the mystery store, a group of older women looked at the two of you in disgust. Izaya sent them a charming smirk, to which they blushed at. You knew that you entered the store by the strong scents of various perfumes hitting you. You coughed.

"And we're here [F/N]-chan!" He purred happily in your ear. He released his hands from covering your eyes. You immediately recognized the store you were in. You cowered into his shirt, your face quickly turning into a tomato red.

.
.
.

He took you into a lingerie and perfume store.

"Surprise!" He chuckled. That attracted the eyes of various onlookers. You looked at him and the various eyes peering at you, chuckling embarrassingly.

"Haha...That was a funny joke Izaya, but really what's the actual store?" He crept up behind you and whispered in your ear.

"Ah, but [F/N]-chan, this is the store. And I already have a few outfits picked out for you~" You turned around and punched Izaya repeatedly in the chest.

"Y-You major pervert!" There's no way that I will-" And just like that, he picked you up and carried you bridal style.

  "I-Izaya!" You shouted in a startled manner. He chuckled at your reaction, and led you into a dressing room.

------------------------------------------------------------

As the two of you were done with your own little adventures in that store, (Don't worry, nothing too adventurous just yet, if that's what you're thinking.) the both of you walked to a nearby movie theatre. He ordered tickets while you waited nearby. He didn't let you know what movie you were seeing. As he was ordering tickets for the movie, you stood out of earshot, though curiosity begged you to listen.

When he returned, he grabbed your hand. He opened the door for you but made sure to reunite your hands together. You didn't mind it since you were used to it. You didn't think anything of it actually. He spoke, interrupting your thoughts.

"This way [F/N]-chan!" He said in a sing-song voice.

"Izaya, what movie are we s-" He silenced you with a finger to your lips.

"Shh, you'll see~" He led you to a seat in the middle of the room.

The movie came on quickly, and the gory scene that had appeared in the beginning of the movie had gave you a clue of what the genre was. And from seeing trailers, you knew the name of the movie. It was the scariest film in the country. It was rumoured that no one hadn't cringe, or tremble in fear while watching the movie. Even all of the audience had echoed screams, clutching onto their partner's hands or arms. So how did you react?

You continued to watch on. Your face remained neutral throughout the whole thing. The gore and the jumpscares didn't phase you. You have seen a lot, and this wasn't new to you. You were a bit disappointed.

Izaya turned to look at you. He saw your reactions to various scenes and was quite amused. He wasn't expecting you to react in this way. Considering your personality type, not Ayano's, he'd think you would have cowered in fear. You were full of surprises. He would never get bored of you.

Once the movie had ended, you waited with Izaya until everyone had left. He turned to you and began speaking when the room was empty.

"I'm impressed [F/N]-chan!" You tilted your head at him in confusion.

"Everyone was so spooked, and you weren't phased at all!" You nodded your head slowly.

You wondered: 'What is he getting at?' Your thoughts were answered when he walked closer to you. You backed up involuntarily, and bumped into a wall. He cornered you and pinned you with his arms, leaving no escape. He opened his switchblade with one hand, and pressed it towards your neck.

"Are you not even afraid of this? Even though, you can't die...Are you still fearful?" You looked down towards the knife, then looked him in the eye. You spoke in a dark manner.

"I do not fear death."

The words had a tone of sadness laced with it. As if you sadly didn't want to. You wanted to believe you could have that fear, like any normal person. But you weren't normal. You were far from it. Izaya looked at you and smirked knowingly.

"Well done [F/N]-chan! That was a favorable answer! And just for exciting me, You get a reward!~" He dropped the knife on the floor and leaned closer to you.

He kissed you. It wasn't suprising, as he had before, but the taste of the kiss was addicting. His hands moved from the wall, to your waist. He didn't feel satisfied yet, he was eager to deepen the kiss. He reached downwards, but was quickly interrupted.

An old janitor came in. He yelled in suprise. Then he gasped for air, calming down.

"You nearly gave an old man a heart attack. Bah, well I've seen worst. Walked into two kids doin' the thing once, so uh... Can you guys take this somewhere else?"

Your cheeks flamed in embarrassment. Izaya chuckled at you and backed away from you. He grabbed your hand, and led you out the theatre room, not forgetting to wave a goodbye to the old janitor. He walked you home, teasing you all the way. He left once you got in front of the door and you waved goodbye to him, to which he happily returned.

You stepped inside and locked the door. As you were about to turn on the lights, you heard a familiar voice.

"I don't think so [F/N]." It was the voice of a male you knew. He grabbed your hand and quickly moved it away from the switch. It was dark, you could not see the intruder. He quickly covered your nose with a rag with some kind of liquid on it. It had a sweet smell to it. You struggled against it, once you realized what it was. This man was trying to chloroform you. He held you tightly, and knocked you on the ground, straddling you.

"There has been too much happening. And I do not want you to get hurt. Though you had rejected me, I still and always will love you. Shizuo and Izaya haven't been getting along lately, and I'm afraid it will get worse." He whispered in a quick manner. "So, I want you to stay out of it. Now, please fall asleep~" He cooed in your ear.

Your struggling stopped when your eyes felt droopy. A sea of blackness washed over your sight. You drifted into unconsciousness.