Yuki End 1

Requested by Kittykittykawaii, NanakaHaruse, and Ugnytux.

  "[F/N]? How could you?" You looked up at him in surprise. His face showed sadness. The longer you looked the more pity you felt.

   "Yuki I-" He came closer to you. You stood still in fear of what he may do to you.

But he only hugged you.

   "I'm sorry I have to do this again
[F/N]..." You were confused only for a moment until you reached the same darkness that you had many times came to see, unconsciousness.

.

   You opened your eyes groggily. Realizing that you were in a new location, you quickly looked around. You tried to move your limbs but found that they were tightly bound.

  It appeared that you were in a basement of some sort. The walls were plain, and the floors were cement.

  You looked down on your own body and found that you were on a chair. You tried slipping out of the restraints but found it to be of no success.

   You took in every detail of the room for the time you've been in there. You had realized that your belongings were the only thing that were missing from this room.

  A door opened and Yuki stepped in carrying a plate of food.

  "Ah, you're awake." You looked up at him eagerly. You were curious as to what food you had gotten.

  He put the food on a nearby table and it brung it closer to you. It was a feast he had prepared. The contents on the plate consisted of rice, Miso Soup, and Koji Salmon.

"Say Itadakimasu." You obeyed his command, eager to eat.

  You were surprised at your submissive attitude.

'Wasn't I trying to escape before?'

  You had totally forgotten about Shizuo and Izaya. They were probably really worried about you.

  As you finished your food you thanked Yuki, who smiled sweetly in response. He quickly grabbed the plate and walked out to properly dispose it, promising to come back on his way out.

  You stared at the door blankly. You felt numb. You didn't know what he had done to you in the time that you were unconcious, but you felt different. You felt as if you almost forgot something important. It felt as if you lost a feeling?

  You sighed in despair. You were conflicted and confused. Yuki walked in and came closer to you.

  "[F/N] are you OK?" He was concerned by your disoriented appearance. You just looked up at him plainly.

  "Yuki, can you explain to me what happened?" He looked at you in bewilderment.

  "Well, I had to save you. Sadly, they sent someone to kill you. I quickly escaped with you to make sure you were safe."

  "Then why am I in these?" You tilted your head.

  "Ah sorry, I couldn't have you leaving me." You looked at him with confusion. He sighed, releasing your restraints.

  He fell to the floor. "I guess it was only a matter of time before I'd have to tell you the truth."

  He sighed and began. "When I first met you [F/N], I kind of felt pity for you. But I then realized how strong and cute- or capable you were." He blushed at his own remark.

  "When you left our hometown, it destroyed me. No one in there made me felt this way. And when I saw you with Shizuo and Izaya I couldn't control myself. I just couldn't let you go."

  You felt pity for him and embraced him. He returned it.

  "I couldn't let the girl of my dreams just get away." He smirked at your blushing face.

  But an inner voice had rose up into your mind. You knew this wasn't you, that something more had happened. He was hiding something and you knew it. But you hadn't questioned it.
Your mind screamed for help, but your body moved on its own. You felt as if you had lost all control.

  You quickly clapped a hand to your head in pain. You let go of Yuki and fell to the floor, groaning in pain. Your mind screamed to get away from this man, but at this point you were trapped. There was nothing you could do at this point and Yuki knew this. You felt your old self had quickly been depleted. A new one registering.

  Yuki smirked. 'It's working.'

  The minute your pain had drifted off you clung to Yuki.

  "Yuki-kun~. Thanks for saving me!"
You stole a kiss from him. He blinked back faking surprise. He soon smiled and pulled you back into another, deeper, kiss.

  The smile he wore was clearly masked. He had finally got what he had wanted all this time.

  You were finally his.