Chapter 15

You opened the door of your home sighing. "Home sweet home." you said smiling. You wanted a day to relax and here you had the perfect opportunity to. You decided to take a nice bath, dipping into the tub letting all your worries melt away.

Some time has passed, but you could care less since you were enjoying yourself. The time you decided to leave your bath, was when you heard a grumble from your stomach. You changed and went to your kitchen, about to make yourself some dinner. You heard the doorbell ring and stopped in your tracks. "Hm?" You walked to the door, and opened it revealing a familiar old friend.

Your eyes grew wide when you recognized the visitor. "Yuki?" He hugged you tightly, and you hugged back, a little surprised and stunned. "Ah [F/N]-chan I heard you moved here and decided to head over." He spoke smiling. "I was about to make dinner, but do you want to eat out instead?" He nodded and said "Sure."

Yuki, you forgot to mention him because you totally forgot. He was the first friend in school that never left despite your special circumstances. How you forgot about this important detail was beyond you. He thought it was cool when he discovered your "powers" as he put it. You could remember the first encounter like it was a day ago.

You sat alone in the back of your classroom looking down at some "friendly" notes from your fellow classmates. Then a taller male with dark purple hair, and dark blue eyes squatted in front of your desk. You were stunned, not only by his beauty, but as to why he was near you. Usually, boys would run away from you rather than come to you.

You leaned back in your seat, looking away. "I guess you're here to harass me and call me a monster too huh?" You said sighing. He shook his head. "I think your power is amazing! You're like a superhero!" His eyes sparkled, and his cheeks tinted with a pink blush. You were confused. "H-Huh?" He gazed into your eyes, and you looked into his as well, blushing. "Would you like to be my friend?" You glanced at the audience who were watching and laughing, some staring at you with sharp glares.

"This must be some kind of prank." You said getting up, planning on moving elsewhere when he grabbed your arm. "H-Hey wait! I'm totally serious." You looked at him and then glanced at the floor. "That's what they all had said." You shrugged out of his grasp and ran. He stood there confused, a couple of girls walked over to him. They grabbed onto him saying: "You don't need her to be your friend, after all you got us." But his mind still wandered to you.

Many days after that he kept asking you to be his friend. 'What is up with this guy?' you thought in your head as you briskly walked past him, heading home. Hearing footsteps, you stopped, and those footsteps stopped as well. This continued for a while until you decided to turn around. "Hey [F/N]-chan would you like to be my friend?" Tears threatened to fall. 'Why wouldn't he just leave you alone?' You were frustrated at this. "Can you cut it out? I know the joke." He only just looked at you confused. "Hm? What are you talking about?" He was completely oblivious to the constant bullying and harassment it seemed.

Then the tears fell. "No one would want to be my friend. I don't understand why you would. After all, no one would ever want to be with a freak or monster right?" You attempted to run again, but he pulled you back and you went into his arms. He patted your head. "Those who think that are dumb. You seem like a great person, why would anyone want to miss out on that? Besides, you're totally awesome and cute!" He spoke passionately, blushing a bit. You broke down in tears, wetting his uniform. "Thank you.." You muttered. He hugged you tightly for a few seconds then you let go.

You looked up at his face blushing. He sure was handsome. "I'm sorry..I wet up your shirt. But you're Onohiko, Yuki right?" He chuckled and smiled. "And you're [L/N], [F/N] right?" You nodded and returned a smile. And ever since that day you decided to be friends. He walked you to your house, you hung out with him inside and outside of school, you had a happy friendship, except there was one problem.

All the other girls were jealous. They'd gossip about you saying things like: "How dare that monster hang out with my Yuki." Or "When is Yuki gonna dump that chick? We're way better than her anyways." He didn't seem to notice but you did, and it hurt. But you continued to hang out with him despite the constant gossiping around you both.

Then one day when Yuki was absent from school, the gossip girls decided to surround you on your walk home. They all had bats and different weapons. You looked up, and around at all of their hateful, sneering faces. "What do you want?" The leader of the girls spoke up. "Stop hanging out with Yuki or else." And then a chorus of "Yeah" echoed in agreement. You looked down, clenching your fist. "I'm sorry but I can't do that. He's the only friend I have." A girl with a high pitched voice spoke up. "Monsters should remain friendless!" She glared at you. The leader nodded her head and then spoke, attempting to sound threatening. "Now stop hanging out with Yuki, or someone gets hurt."

Instead of giving a response, you sighed and readied a fighting stance. A girl sneaked up behind you and whacked you in the head with her bat. You fell to the ground, your head bleeding. They laughed, and turned around about to walk off when you stood up. "That all you got?" You spat blood on the ground and they stopped laughing. You smirked at their expressions. The leader's expression went from a look of victory to fright, and the others held that expression at first as well. "G-get her!" She screamed, pointing at you with her long fake, pink fingernail.

And so a fight started. A former friend tried to hit you in the side of your head. You stopped the attack with your arm, muttered a quick sorry, and kicked her in the side. You tried not to hurt any of them. You countered their attacks carefully until all of them were on the floor, groaning.

"[F/N]?" The leader glanced up to see Yuki walking towards you. "Ah! Yuki! Don't touch her she's a monster don't touch her!" She fake cried. "We were asking her to be our friend as well when she busted out all these bats and attacked us with it!" You frowned. You were about to limp away knowing the response Yuki was going to give. You were used to it anyways you thought.

You felt strong arms scoop you up. You glanced up and saw Yuki carrying you bridal style. He held a serious expression. "Come on [F/N], i'll take you home." He muttered. "Huh?!" Both you and the girl exclaimed surprised. "Yuki you idiot she hurt us!" Yuki stopped and turned slightly. He spoke glaring at the girl with a cold tone. "I already know [F/N] wouldn't pick fights randomly. And FYI, that lie was really bad. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't come near us anymore." He turned and walked to your house. The girl was crying, complaining on how Yuki was an idiot but her idiot. You cried until you eventually fainted.

'My first real friend.' Yuki was like a brother to you. Always protecting you, making you laugh and nice to you. As you both walked to Russia Sushi you talked, laughed, and reminisced. Two familiar people looked on enviously. "Who is that guy?" They both stated.