SW x Reader

You where feelings rather... Hot and bothered.

How would your sister react if she found out you where having these dirty thoughts?
She would be disappointed. You're only 16, (Name), you shouldn't be having these thoughts!

Who cares you where damn attracted to him.

Ray

That was his name. What a beautiful name.

What would Dave think?

He would be upset to find out you where slowly falling for another man.
But .. You loved Dave ... You did. Though what if this guy could provide you with more ... More .. Fun. Yeah.. Heh.

You just .. You wanted to run your fingertips down those tan buns.

You couldn't stand it anymore. Sitting there. Admiring this beautiful man from afar. You had to make your move.

You noticed the beautiful tone of the sandwich before picking it up and biting into the toasty bread with the savory ranch. Nice crisp lettuce. He would convert most men if he wanted to.

Damn this was a good sandwich.

You favored every bite as you slowly bit in each time.

"(Name), stop fantasizing about ray the sandwich again." Your sister forced you back into your reality as you blinked and put a hand over your mouth.

"S-Sorry sister.." You said and bit into your subway sandwich again.
--
I made this because no one wanna chill wit me and I promise a reader I would xD