Chapter 8: A Normal Day (Ft. Tiffany)

October 26, 2014  5:52 AM

No one's POV

It was the next day from the previous chapter, Hyoyeon had gone home like normal yesterday. The usual routine apparently.

Her mission's progress was stagnant as her school days continue to go on. It was quite bothersome in her view. So she attempted to come up with a plan that may help her move on from her still state.

To her disappointment, nothing came to mind so she just went to sleep. Sleeping off the frustration that had grown on her from all the thinking, not only that but the mass amount of homework the school was giving her was stressing her out.

Why exactly did she have to do the work? She didn't know. She could've ignored the work and focused on the mission but Bom said she needed to keep her grades up there, then there's the fact that Hyoyeon was now on the basketball team. Adding more to her frustration.

**

It was now a Sunday, a day when teens don't have school and can just laze around all day long. Well, most teens.

Hyoyeon was not like most teens, she had gotten up early to do her Sunday jog around the area. Currently she was taking a walk through a park, something she would usually do when on her jogs. After she reaches a specific point in her jog she decides to take it slow and relax at a park close by said point.

She took a deep breath in and moved towards a bench close by, taking a seat there and sighing heavily.

"Haah--kkyyyyuu!?"Hyoyeon moved forward when she felt something cold and wet touch her neck. She turned to the source quickly, ready to break a neck.

She stopped in her tracks though when she realized who it was. "Tippani..??"

Tiffany smiled, she stood behind the bench. Holding a water bottle. Tiffany moved to the front of the bench and took a seat on it. "Good morning Hyoyeon-ah."Tiffany greeted, handing her the water.

"What are.. You doing here?"Hyoyeon asks, taking the bottle hesitantly.

"I usually wake up early to enjoy the morning breeze."Tiffany shrugged a little. "Do you usually jog on Sunday? And at this time?"

Hyoyeon opened the bottle and took a sip from it before replying to Tiffany. "We've only met today while I'm on my jog, how do you know this is my usual jogging time?"

Tiffany was taken a back by the sudden question and looked away in embarrassment. "I-I.. Just guessed?"

"Don't question your answer and tell me the truth."Hyoyeon leaned back on the bench, staring at Tiffany with a risen brow.

"Okay fine.. I saw you weeks before when I accidentally woke up early and took a walk."Tiffany pouted, crossing her arms.

"'Accidentally woke up early-'"Hyoyeon repeats that specific part. "So you don't wake up this early on a daily basis. But you started to when you saw I jogged at this time?"

Tiffany's cheeks were a bit red now when Hyoyeon continued. "I-I can do whatever I want on my free days Hyoyeon-ah, and you don't know.. T-This might be a coincidence..."

"I'll just play along for now."Hyoyeon nodded.

"Anyways, would you like to join me for breakfast?"Tiffany asks curiously. "I would ask the other girls but this isn't their usual 'waking up' time for a Sunday. Especially Jessica."

Hyoyeon took a glance at her watch and thought about her schedule that day. "Well.. I don't have anything planned today so sure."

"Great."Tiffany smiled widely. "I would call 
Nichkhun up but he's not a morning person either."She sighed.