Chapter 17: Teacher

November 7, 2014 Friday
7:10 PM
Jessica's POV

It's been a day since Daddy's locked me up in my room. I couldn't even go to school today. He was afraid I would go and have a rendezvous with Hyoyeon there.

'Hyoyeon...' A small whimper came out from my throat as I pull a pillow close and hugged it tightly. My mind went back to the image of me kissing her. A blush creeping onto my cheeks, I shook my head quickly to stop thinking about that now.

"What's wrong with me... I'm not suppose to be thinking about her like that..."I told myself as I got up from my large bed and head over to the mirror to look at my face.

The red mark was still there, bright on my cheek. I bring my hand up to touch it a little only to flinch from how much it stung. "I can't believe he slapped me.... Just because I argued him about Hyoyeon..."

A few more seconds of staring into the mirror was given before I was interrupted by something knocking on my balcony window.

"??"I turn my head quickly to look and see there was a figure there. "Who's there?!"I asked in a panicked tone, grabbing hold of one of my picture frames. Ready to use that as a weapon.

"Uhh... Jesshika..?"A familiar raspy voice called out from the other side. "It's m-me Hyoyeon.."

I put the frame down hesitantly and head over to the balcony doors, opening them slightly.

It was actually Hyoyeon standing there. Her and her stupid face, nervousness laced around her expression like usual.

**

No one's POV

"What are you doing here??"Jessica asked, looking around to see if anyone else was there. "How did you get up here..??"

"I came to see you, I climbed that tree beside your balcony."Hyoyeon motioned to the tree. "What happened to your cheek?"

Jessica covered her cheek protectively, and averted her eyes to avoid eye contact. "It's...nothing."

"You sound hesitant, meaning that is something."Hyoyeon moved Jessica's hand out of the way and caressed her other cheek while observing the red one. "It's a large mark... Did your father slap you?"

Jessica was surprised she got that part right. She huffed and moved back, putting up her strong facade. "So? What if it is? He didn't mean to anyways.."

"I see..."

"....."

"...."

It grew silent after that. The two looking around to avoid staring at each other.

"You..uhm..."Hyoyeon looked to stare at Jessica, the American girl's voice catching her attention. "You really came here just to see me...?"

"I was worried about you after your Father dragged you in."Hyoyeon nodded. "That and I couldn't stop thinking about that... K-kiss."

Jessica's cheeks heat up in embarrassment as she grabbed Hyoyeon's arm and drags her in. Sitting her on the bed then going off to shut the balcony doors.

"??"

"It's cold out there, and I'd rather it stay out instead of getting in here."Jessica pointed out, motioning to her clothes to show how exposed she was.

"R-Right...."Hyoyeon nodded slowly as she stared down at her lap. "Do you and Tippani usually not wear a lot of clothes at home?" She asked suddenly.

"What?"Jessica rose a brow at Hyoyeon in confusion. "Why are you talking about Tiffany now..?" She grumbled angrily. "What do you mean by that."

"I mean.. S-She uh.."The younger girl was surprised by the sudden change of mood and fiddled around with her fingers in her lap. "She wasn't wearing much when I went to visit her this morning."