Chapter 35: Deja Vu

???
No one's POV

"Watch out!!" A teen girl screeched, currently riding on a bike that was headed for another teen that was walking down the street with a little girl beside her. She grasped at the handle bars wearily and tried to steer clear of the girl before her, only to crash into the wall beside them.

"Owww.."

"Oh my God! Are you okay???"

Looking up, the girl that crashed into the wall stared into the other's. Her heart skipping several beats. "...a-an Angel..?"she questioned loudly. Growing embarrassed a few seconds after, her face flushing red. "I-I mean--! Uhh.. I'm fine! Really! I'm s-so sorry about that!!"she stood up and bowed her head. "I lost control of my bike."

"A-Ah, no I-it's fine."The other girl blushed shyly, clearly showing that she heard the previous statement.

"O-Oh uhm... M-My name is Amy by the way! Amy Lee!"The taller held a hand out, somewhat shaking. "B-But my friends call me Ailee."

"It's nice to meet you. My name is Bo Ah, but my friends call me BoA."The other smiled gently, her hand reaching out to grasp at Ailee's. To her surprise though, some own beat her too it. BoA watched as the little girl beside her chomped onto Ailee's hand with an annoyed expression. "Hyoraengi!"

"Ouch!"Ailee yelped in pain, retracting her hand back.

"Hyoraengi! You don't bite someone like that."BoA frowned, getting on one knee to lecture the younger girl beside them. "Say sorry, Hyoyeon."

Hyoyeon frowned, she hid behind BoA. Shying away from Ailee. She peaked out a little from her hiding place and stuck a tongue out at the older.

"I'm really sorry about her."BoA sighed a bit. "My.. Younger sister doesn't really like new people."

"I-It's fine, really. I get like that too sometimes."Ailee nodded with an awkward smile. "I-I mean, I don't bite people though. That would be weird o-of me to do at this age.."

BoA giggled slightly, amused by Ailee's nervousness. "You're adorable." She pointed out suddenly, embarrassing herself. "U-Uhh..."

"A-Ah.."

Both grew awkward at this point, avoiding eye contact with each other at this point.

"So uhm-"

"Well I-" The two spoke at the same time, making things even weirder.

"Y-You can go first."

"N-No, you should. What were you going to say?"

"I insist you start."

"No no no. You start-"

Growing frustrated by the sight of the awkwardness, Hyoyeon cut in with a pout. "BoA-unnie, I'm hungry."she whined, speaking in Korean while tugging at the older girl's hand. Attempting to drag her away from the stranger before them.