Chapter 41

* * * * *
December 20, 2014 Saturday
2:03 PM
No One's POV

Twelve days had passed since Hyoyeon had followed the EXO boys to where Seunghyun is and yet nothing has happened. It had been oddly quiet the past few days and it was freaking the girls out.

Especially Jessica, her emotions we're gradually getting out of control.

"Any news from Ailee-unnie??"Taeyeon turned to Tiffany, fixing her short hair. She had to get it cut to be able to go out again, it was her disguise for now.

"Nothing yet.."Tiffany shook her head slightly. "I miss Hyoyeon..."she added in.

"We all do."Yuri nods in agreement, mixing the cream into her coffee. Currently the girls were seated at a large table within Starbucks, enjoying coffee and some snacks. "When are we going to see her again..."

"What if they hurt her--"Yoona starts but stops in the midst of her sentence when she noticed Jessica looking her way. Realizing only now that what she may say may spark an argument or possibly tears.

"Let's not assume things too quickly."Sunny snapped her fingers to get their attention on her. "It's only been twelve days, girls. We need to rely on Hyoyeon and give her credit. If she says she's not going to get hurt then let's trust her."

"Like how she trusts us.."Sooyoung frowned, putting her cup down on the table. "She trusts us to find her too, not just Ailee-unnie.. shouldn't we do just that?? And look for her??"

"Are you kidding me?? That's dangerous."Taeyeon furrowed her brows at the tall girl. "You remember what we're up against right???"

"I do."

"Oh my God, someone stop her."

"You don't get it, we're 8 girls who have the capability of learning self defense. Heck, even Jessica learned how to use a gun."Sooyoung motioned to the said girl. "I say we form a team and save Hyoyeon our selves, I can't wait any longer for authority to make their move."

"Yea!"Jessica nodded in agreement, getting Tiffany to cheer softly too.
"Excuse me, 7 girls are capable of learning self defense. Jessica is pregnant, she really shouldn't be trying anything risky."Sunny deadpanned, worried about her best friend.

"For a pregnant woman, I can kick ass."Jessica crossed her arms stubbornly. She wanted to be involved in any way possible.

"You are kicking no butts in your condition, Jessica-unnie."Seohyun shook her head, she stared at the older girl seriously. "And you shouldn't be drinking coffee, where is the cup of water I got for you??"

"Ugh, someone tell her to chill. I want to enjoy my coffee please."Jessica rolled her eyes. "And I want to help! I HAVE to help."

"Girls, this is very dangerous. Are you sure about doing this??"Taeyeon sighed, leaning back in her seat.

"Dixie chick serious."Tiffany chimed in on the conversation.

"I don't know what that means but I heard serious in there, so I'm assuming you said yes."

Tiffany throws a wink and a thumbs up.