Chapter 16

November 7, 2014 Friday
4:57 AM
No one's POV

After that fun game of basketball with Tiffany the other day, Hyoyeon had gone home like she said and stayed there the rest of the day.
Taking a long and comfortable nap, for the first time in forever.

This nap was disturbed the next morning though when she was suddenly woken up by the creaking of her bed and a low voice calling her name out.

"Hyoyeon-ah, wake up."The male voice called out, a hand reaching out to touch the blonde girl.

Hyoyeon jolted up from her resting position quickly and grabbed the hand, prepared to break the owner's wrist but was stopped quickly.

The man pinning her down to the bed without struggle. "Reflexes again."the low voice chuckled in amusement.

Hyoyeon stared up at the intruder to see it was non other than Choi Seunghyun. "Seunghyun-nim, you're...back..."she stated with a hint of hesitation laced in her voice.

Seunghyun nodded and released the younger girl from the pinned position and sat up, dusting his clothing first before staring at Hyoyeon. "I heard from Bom that you made your first kill not too long ago."

"Ne."

"It seemingly took longer than expected but it's better than nothing. Although, the mission may have to take a year if it continues like this."Seunghyun crossed his legs and sighed. " Oh yes. I was told you got closer to the girl group that contains Kim Taeyeon."

"I have my reasoning."Hyoyeon shrugged nonchalantly. 'I'm protecting the Maknae from male bullies..' She could never say that out loud, for Seunghyun would find that reason silly. "Three of the members in said girl group are dating members of the targeted groups. I've gotten rid of one already."she explained silently while getting out of bed.

"I heard about that part as well, Jessica Jung's boyfriend correct?"

"Ne."

"Interesting first pick."Seunghyun mused in awe as he stood up as well and heads over to Hyoyeon's closet. Making the girl stare at him in confusion. "I want you to bring an extra outfit today to school, Teacher organized a meeting later."

Hyoyeon nodded. She felt a bit nervous at this, she's never seen their said 'teacher' before. Face to face that is, she's heard his voice but has never seen his face. "Will BoA-unnie be attending...?"

"Of course she will."Seunghyun rose a brow at the younger girl. "She may be on hiatus with the missions for schooling purposes but...she's still apart of the group. No one gets out that easy."

Hyoyeon mentally grumbled to herself as she grabs her uniform and places that on the bed before heading to the bathroom to prep herself with morning routine. Seunghyun follows her in and looked around, observing the bathroom.

Hyoyeon knew she couldn't say anything about this and kept quiet the whole time as she squeezed toothpaste out onto the bristles of her toothbrush.

"Hyoyeon-ah, I don't really mind that there's been one kill but it'd be much appreciated if you hurry with the mission to please our teacher."Seunghyun suddenly states. "Teacher has been angry the past few days, he might lighten his mood if he saw progress with this large task I sent you on."

"I'll try my best, I'm waiting to see what the rest of 2PM will do since I've been seen 'flirting' with Basketball star, Nichkhun's girlfriend by one of his colleagues yesterday. This way they'll attack me and it'll be seen as self defense." Hyoyeon states in silence, her expression stolid as she spoke. "I'm hoping that she told him about what happened with me and Jesshika's boyfriend as well to add fuel to the fire."