Chapter 23: Ayo GG~

•BOA AND HYOYEON'S APARTMENT•

November 14, 2014 Friday
5:59 AM
No one's POV

Thud

"Hyoraengi, are you okay?"BoA questioned as she knocked on the door of the younger girl's room. "It's been 2 days since you woke up..."

"....."

"Hyoraengi??"

"....."

"When will you come out...?"BoA gave a heavy sigh, a bit disappointed that Hyoyeon wasn't replying to her.

"BoA-unnie"A voice suddenly calls out. Tiffany appearing from the kitchen. Pulling a white apron over her casual clothing. "You should get to school now, don't you have a test?"

"Tiffany."BoA casually greeted with a slight wave of her hand . "I see you let yourself in?"

"It's hard not to after I was given a key."Tiffany smiled. "As usual. I'll take care of Hyoyeon. You go to school unnie."

"Thank you for this Tiffany."BoA nodded. "You've been coming over ever since that day.... You must be tired of being here."she chuckled lightly, picking her school bag up.

"Nonsense, It's no problem unnie. I don't mind doing this."Tiffany shrugged. "I like hanging out with Hyoyeonnie.... Even though she hasn't come out of her room yet."

"I understand that but make sure you two start going back to school? If she ever comes out from there.."

"Ne~"

"I'll be leaving now."BoA waved as she heads out the door. "Please try to get her to eat properly, maybe get out of the apartment? So she could get the proper amount of sunlight?... And be careful."she muttered out.

"Don't worry! Bye~~Be safe~ "Tiffany waved back, her English coming out. After BoA left, Tiffany turned to Hyoyeon's door and began to knock on it, similar to what BoA was doing. "Hyoyeonnie." She called out. "I'm here again, can you come out today?"

"...."

She was met with silence. "....It's okay if you still don't wanna come out.. I'll make breakfast, okay?" Tiffany lay a hand on the knob gently, staring down as she lay her forehead on the surface of the door. "Everyone misses you...."she stated, sadness laced in her tone. "I miss you...."

Tiffany moved back from the door and turned by the balls of her feet, taking a few steps forward.

Click

"....?"Tiffany stopped in her tracks when the sound of the door unlocking caught her attention. She turned back slightly to see the door was slightly open. "Hyoyeonnie?"Her heart began to race as she turned and pushed the door open more.

Tiffany walked into Hyoyeon's room and looked around to see that it was still clean, but this time it was also dark. The curtains closed shut. Unlike the first time Tiffany saw Hyoyeon's room. The first time was brighter than this.

"Hyoyeonnie?"Tiffany stared straight ahead now to see the said girl there, sitting on the bed. She approached the blonde cautiously.

Hyoyeon had wrapped a blanket around herself, the said blanket slightly falling off her shoulder to show off that she was not wearing a shirt.

"I missed you.."Tiffany got on her knees in front of the younger and placed her hands on her thighs to support herself. "What do you want to have for breakfast?"she smiled excitedly.

"Tippani..."Hyoyeon's raspy voice whispered out. "Can we... Go out? For breakfast?"

"You wanna eat out??"